"The Mint Room 2" Release Date & Track ListingPosted By: EFFeX - (04-07-15) - General - 1569 View(s) -
On May 12th, Treacherous C.O.B. will release the long awaited sequel to their classic Mint Room compilation album. The project features fourteen brand new songs from the label's extensive roster of in-house artists and producers including KXNG CROOKED, Horseshoe Gang and One-2 to name a few. A combination of notable and up-and-coming artists have also been recruited to assist in the album's creation as well. Fans can expect a fresh and balanced mixture of Hip Hop and R&B on this project as it offers something for everyone.
Those who are interested in hearing the new project can download it exclusively through 2DopeBoyz and DJ Booth upon it's release. In the mean time, the full track list has now been made available online for fans to check out.
1) Welcome To California - Ya Boy, Rich Rocka, Quiz, Mitchy Slick & Tray Dee
2) Mr. I Don't Give A Fuck - KXNG CROOKED & Bridge
Production: Jonathan Elkaer
3) Same Ol' Thing - K-Young, Horseshoe
Gang & One-2
4) Something About Mary - K-Young, One-2, Fashawn & El Prez
5) C.O.B. (Cash Over Bitches) - Niqle Nut & One-2
6) Back Against The World - One-2, K-Young & Horseshoe Gang
7) I Used To Love Him - Lyric Jones & Ill Camille
Production: Jansport J
8) On The Low - Niqle Nut
9) Lifestyle Freestyle - Raven Sorvino
10) Lets Party - K-Young, One-2 & Demrick
Production: Dae One
11) Curtains Closed - Bridge, One-2 & Roc Stedy
12) On My Mind - K-Young & Niqle Nut
13) Lost - K-Young, Tim West & One-2
14) This Is Life - KXNG CROOKED, One-2 & K-Young
Production: Mike Cash
Please properly cite this web page and credit the author when sharing.