The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: Tha Realest feat. Crooked I & Val Young - That's Juss Lyfe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The song from his album is here, please support the realest and cop the album for the song, but for you cheapos Tongue

http://rapidshare.com/files/258714728/Th...Young_.mp3
Sorry but I will not be supporting this plums album, I heard that the realest was cloned from semen from the ball that 2pac had shot off.

They aint fuckin with you makaveli, especially this particularly stupid idiot clone.

Props to crook tho
I've had this song for a while, but didn't post it, because I wanted people to cop Tha Realest's album.

THANKS Shaf...  >Sad

LoL, jk
lol Tongue for once i stole the thunder hehe.

you could have told us it was out Tongue

lol damn effex keeping everything for yourself, imma have to raid that PC off yours once i hit the US lol.
(07-22-2009, 02:01 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote: [ -> ]lol Tongue for once i stole the thunder hehe.

you could have told us it was out Tongue

lol damn effex keeping everything for yourself, imma have to raid that PC off yours once i hit the US lol.

I had just assumed people knew it was out, it leaked a couple weeks ago I believe.

I actually hit up Tha Realest to see if we could feature the track on our main page, but he never got back to me unfortunately, then I think I just forgot to follow up with him. Ah well...