The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: What are you listening/play/watchin/cooking/reading/buying/othering right now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just as the topic implies. what to-u doin? ???

Right now I'm listening to Talib Kweli- a Beatiful Struggle album.  just finished reading the watchmen. (It was really good. IMO, not as good as people hype up the graphic novel to be, as genre defining and bar raising.)

second time through reading Vampire of the Mist by Christie Golden. Dope novel.
Just listening through this Kool G Rap Collabos mixtape atm.
A day late on this one but I'm gonna say anyway.  Just finished listenin to a bunch of HHWs sparked by a thread in the Crooked section about the best 5. 
Listening to the Papoose Shade 45 freestyle.
TALKIN TO mY GIRL
wake they game up
In my car's CD changer, which holds 6 CDs', I've got 2Pac - All Eyez On Me (both CDs), Crooked I - The Block Obama II EP, Game - L.A.X, eMC - The Show and Sept 7th Hip Hop Weekly Vol. 3.

If you ain't checked out eMC's album 'The Show' then you need to kop it if you like that authentic New York hip hop.  Masta Ace, Punch, Wordsworth and Strick...dope shit.

Peace
Forever - Chris Brown
Crooked I - Step Up Feat. Kurupt, Daz Dillinger & Xzibit
(01-20-2009, 11:15 PM)Chewee link Wrote: [ -> ]Crooked I - Step Up Feat. Kurupt, Daz Dillinger & Xzibit

eewweee!!!  That track is crazy!!  +1 just because!!
Pages: 1 2 3