The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: DJ Far Presents... Crooked I - "The Art Of The Freestyle Vol. 2"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: artfront.png]
[Image: artback.png]

Quote:As promised, we are happy to deliver to fans the latest mixtape from DJ Far and Crooked I titled The Art Of The Freestyle Volume 2. The mixtape which is presented by DatPiff.com, is sure to be on constant rotation in fan's stereos as it features a truly classic collection of material. The body of work that is contained on the project includes some of Crooked I's hottest freestyles that he has released throughout his illustrious career. Gems that can be found on this release include everything from Crooked I's legendary Grindin Freestyle to his underground classic DJ's And MC's. This mixtape is perfect for newly found fans and long-time supporters alike. There is no doubt that DJ Far has certainly done his research as he's compiled a perfect play list of fan favorites and slept on classics. Make certain that you download this project using the link included below and pass it along to friends. Additionally, stay tuned for DJ Far's upcoming projects Western Conference All Stars Vol. 7: Treacherous Records Edition and Western Conference All Stars: Special Edition which are should be dropping soon. If you are interested in learning more about DJ Far's career and past projects please visit his official MySpace page. In the mean time, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for additional information regarding releases from both Crooked I and DJ Far.

Reference: http://www.thebossboard.com/media/mixtap..._vol_2.zip
no point downloading !
Yeah, this is basically a best of HHW w/ a couple other gems sprinkled in.

Still tho, this is not a bad tape to circulate prior to the album release... there's still hella ppl who haven't heard a lot of the HHW's and thats a damn shame
Yeah I do have all of these.  HOWEVER, for those who may be newer Crooked Fans, this tape is worth downloading just to hear the epic Grindin freestyle from the wake up show!  Quite possibly the best freestyle ever!
(07-31-2009, 11:27 AM)Akademic link Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I do have all of these.  HOWEVER, for those who may be newer Crooked Fans, this tape is worth downloading just to hear the epic Grindin freestyle from the wake up show!  Quite possibly the best freestyle ever!

a-fuckin-men to that