The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: Time Out?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would it be possible to remove the feature that times you out when you take too long to type a post?  Sometimes if I have a long post (like this morning), it times me out.  What really sucks about it is it lets you finish and waits til you hit Reply to tell you lol....it's not a big deal as I can usually recover it and start over, but thought I'd put it out there.
You know I'm not sure if that is an option in the admin panel, but I'll look at the code and see if I can extend it or something.
Cool thanks! 
(10-08-2009, 08:20 AM)Akademic link Wrote: [ -> ]Cool thanks! 

I haven't looked into it yet, but I definitely will when I get some time.
Type faster girly pants
(10-09-2009, 07:50 AM)alphabet link Wrote: [ -> ]Type faster girly pants

hahaha, yeah you're right!  A lot of times I'm on here at work, and I get called away or something.  Like the expect me to leave the forum to do work or something...
(10-09-2009, 08:27 AM)Akademic link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=alphabet link=topic=2518.msg262181#msg262181 date=1255089046]
Type faster girly pants

hahaha, yeah you're right!  A lot of times I'm on here at work, and I get called away or something.  Like the expect me to leave the forum to do work or something...
[/quote]

I was wondering if when you go to post if it ever times out especially fast, like under 5 minutes. I've read of an error with this version of the forum software. If that's the case I'll have to fix some other stuff.
I just waited 5 minutes (intentionally alphabet lol) to finish and post this.  If you see it, obviously it worked  Smile  I can test it out more if you want.  I haven't really timed how long it takes before.