The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: One-2 Interview w/ Defsounds (11/20/09)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Quote:Those who are familiar with Treacherous Records recording artist One-2, already know that he is one of the most talented emcees in the Hip Hop game. In the event that you are not familiar with One-2's music, the upcoming talent shares his story in an in-depth interview.

One-2 had a chance to sit down with Defsounds' Mr. White Folks to discuss not only his past, but current and future projects as well. Without revealing too much from the interview we would like to touch on a few key points. Firstly, One-2 plans to release a double EP in the coming months which is entirely produced by Treacherous Records in-house producer Komplex. The EP will be broken into two chapters which are titled History and Destiny. The first chapter focuses on the classic Hip Hop sound, while the second chapter has a modern electronic sound. As far as feature appearances, fans can expect names such as Crooked I, The Horse Shoe G.A.N.G., Jayo Felony, Knoc-Turn'al, Chance Infinite, Blaqthoven, Kobe and several others. Fans should certainly look forward to this album as One-2's style is not only unique, but unmatched by competitors. Furthermore, One-2's intriguing background and inspiring story are sure to grab reader's attention. Make certain to check out the interview in full by using the link included below.

If you are interested in learning more about One-2's background and music, please visit his official MySpace page. Additionally, please use the bonus link included below to check out One-2's latest mixtape which is titled The Leak: Volume 4. In the mean time, please keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further Treacherous Records updates.

Reference: http://www.defsounds.com/articles/Artist..._a_session

Bonus: http://www.thebossboard.com/article.php?newid=384
Good interview, glad to see peole recognizing One-2. Those EP's sound like a dope concept, im hella excited to hear those.
EFFeX I thought micks tape was going to drop in novemeber can you hit him up?
(11-20-2009, 11:58 AM)DALJ link Wrote:EFFeX I thought micks tape was going to drop in novemeber can you hit him up?

They are just wrapping it up man. It's coming soon.

I know they just finished the intro song and Iceman is going to be mixing it. It's on the way.
(11-20-2009, 12:15 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=DALJ link=topic=2724.msg263845#msg263845 date=1258732690]

I know they just finished the intro song and Iceman is going to be mixing it. It's on the way.
[/quote]

are there any solo crooked joints?
(11-20-2009, 02:30 PM)DALJ link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=2724.msg263848#msg263848 date=1258733747]
[quote author=DALJ link=topic=2724.msg263845#msg263845 date=1258732690]

[/quote]

are there any solo crooked joints?
[/quote]

I don't know anything about the track list yet.
Good read!  I'm a huge fan, and I'm hoping to hear a lot more from him real soon!  UNO was a bit of a disappointment to me compared to his last 2 efforts, but the Leak was hot!