The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: Nino Bless - "Buffalo Bill (52 Bars)"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New music from Nino Bless over Eminem's "Buffalo Bill" beat.

This is from Nino's new series "1000 Bars" where he will consistently drop freestyles until they all add up to 1000 bars.

DOWNLOAD:
http://sharebee.com/dd1dfef6
Damn I wonder how many bars the hip hop weeklies add up 2! Also effex can you ask crooked to do a sheduled live stream so we cam ask him question etc? The last time he did it all of the uk fans missed it! Or ask hsg as well lol!
(12-24-2009, 04:33 PM)DALJ link Wrote:Damn I wonder how many bars the hip hop weeklies add up 2! Also effex can you ask crooked to do a sheduled live stream so we cam ask him question etc? The last time he did it all of the uk fans missed it! Or ask hsg as well lol!

We'll see... I know Crooked is mad busy these days.
(12-24-2009, 04:33 PM)DALJ link Wrote:Damn I wonder how many bars the hip hop weeklies add up 2! Also effex can you ask crooked to do a sheduled live stream so we cam ask him question etc? The last time he did it all of the uk fans missed it! Or ask hsg as well lol!

Man HHW had ALOT of frikken bars, damn id be really interested to hear a number. Definetly over 1000.
(01-02-2010, 12:46 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:[quote author=DALJ link=topic=2930.msg265293#msg265293 date=1261686810]
Damn I wonder how many bars the hip hop weeklies add up 2! Also effex can you ask crooked to do a sheduled live stream so we cam ask him question etc? The last time he did it all of the uk fans missed it! Or ask hsg as well lol!

Man HHW had ALOT of frikken bars, damn id be really interested to hear a number. Definetly over 1000.
[/quote]

lol the finale had over 200!