The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: Knoc-Turn'al Responds To The Game's Comments (Video)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Quote:Fans of Treacherous Records recording artist Knoc-Turn'al, tuned into Streets Disciple Radio last week to learn about the emcee's upcoming projects. While the interview was quite informative, it sparked some tension between Knoc and another big name on the West Coast.

During Knoc-Turn'al's live interview, he not only spoke about his current projects and goals, but those of the West Coast as a whole. The conversation quickly focused on The Game, who of course is a notable rapper from Compton. Unfortunately, Knoc's conversation, which touched on The Game's relationship with Aftermath Entertainemnt and 50 Cent, was taken out of context caused a series of unnecessary responses. The Game quickly lashed out via the Twitter social network and grabbed fan's attention. In an attempt to rectify the situation and dead this "beef", Knoc-Turn'al immediately reached out to Streets Disciple Radio once again. The conversation is now available online and can be viewed by using the media player embedded below.

On a positive note, be on the look out for Knoc-Turn'al's upcoming street album titled Knoc's Ville which is set to drop this spring. The project's first single is called Gimme The Night and should be surfacing online in the near future. In the mean time, please keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further updates regarding Knoc-Turn'al.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQZjAuHpoTI[/youtube]
Knoc Turn Al trying to start some beef to get some recognition for his projects, thats wack
I hope some beef does start and we see crooked diss the game lol! By the way 509 whats your signature line from?
(01-30-2010, 06:23 PM)DALJ link Wrote:I hope some beef does start and we see crooked diss the game lol! By the way 509 whats your signature line from?

Really?

I'd hate to see that, that's the last thing the West needs right now.
(01-30-2010, 06:31 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=DALJ link=topic=3147.msg266976#msg266976 date=1264890203]
I hope some beef does start and we see crooked diss the game lol! By the way 509 whats your signature line from?

Really?

I'd hate to see that, that's the last thing the West needs right now.
[/quote]

For real. DALJ, i can appreciate your point of view on this (and correct me if you were just making a joke) but i don't know if it's in crooked's best interest to diss the game. Benzino is one thing, he's too easy. But game has a way bigger army. No matter how you feel about the game, he is one of the biggest selling artists in the game right now, and the only other most famous rapper on the west. I think this is some dumb shit overall. I like the game but he beefs with ppl way too much even if the artist is underground, and it's no need for knoc to go into some back n fourth shit with game. I agree with effex this is not a good look for the west coast and dudes need to get pass these divisions out there if they ever expect to progress in hip hop.
(01-30-2010, 06:23 PM)DALJ link Wrote:I hope some beef does start and we see crooked diss the game lol! By the way 509 whats your signature line from?

The D.O.A. freestyle Joe Budden did and he also used that in the song "Anti", the whole line is sick, one of the sickest lines ive heard in a while
Chill out ppl I was joking why do you think I put lol at the end! Also who do you think has the bigger gang? Crooked with COB or The Game with the BWS?
(01-31-2010, 08:37 AM)DALJ link Wrote:Chill out ppl I was joking why do you think I put lol at the end! Also who do you think has the bigger gang? Crooked with COB or The Game with the BWS?

If Crook runs Long Beach like he says he does he's prolly got more homies, but Game has the hook up cuz he's mainstream and bringin in crazy cash and people wanna be on his good side...so yeah...idk ...I'd bet Crook
(01-31-2010, 08:37 AM)DALJ link Wrote:Chill out ppl I was joking why do you think I put lol at the end! Also who do you think has the bigger gang? Crooked with COB or The Game with the BWS?

(i know i'm late on this, i'm a busy person) i did say to correct me if your were joking...and u did. My bad for da rant in that case. About the question on who has the bigger gang, if your talking on some rap shit of course it's crooked. But when i said game has a bigger army i meant geffen/interscope as in a major label, a huge corporation in music, u know the entity that gives mcs like crooked i an unfair disadvantage, when some unknown artist to the mainstream audience gets drowned out by a commercial rapper like game when engaging in a rap beef (if it were to happen). canibus/ll cool j, krs-one/nelly. Maybe u don't care about that stuff and would strictly judge a battle by the skills and not the star power. I know i talk too much on things i don't have to so i'll just :-X

ferhat

wow we got a new 1:

Knoc'Turnal Clowning On The Game! " Ill Knock Him The F Out. His Father Is A Beautician. My Father Is a Militant. He Needs To Shut His Mouth"

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi...y0Q96C0kIa