The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: Go Getcha Tattoo and Sell ur soul
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm considering gettin a tattoo.. but not sure on the design. i fuccs with the photoshop and have crazy fonts. Only person I've seen reppin COB as far as ink is Kare-Le$$.

Why get that C.O.B. ink??

Answer: What's Understood need not be explained!

C.O.B.  >Sad

Rak

(02-06-2010, 10:32 PM)ClaSSiC_COB_A2 link Wrote:I'm considering gettin a tattoo.. but not sure on the design. i fuccs with the photoshop and have crazy fonts. Only person I've seen reppin COB as far as ink is Kare-Le$$.

Why get that C.O.B. ink??

Answer: What's Understood need not be explained!

C.O.B.  >Sad

WHAT???
Well, I know Crooked and other members of his crew have the tattoo as well, but that's obvious.

Personally, I'm not into getting ink as much as I support the movement, so I wouldn't get one.

Rak

(02-13-2010, 05:13 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:Well, I know Crooked and other members of his crew have the tattoo as well, but that's obvious.

Personally, I'm not into getting ink as much as I support the movement, so I wouldn't get one.

I agree, personally I wouldn't get the tattered on me. The only people who get it should be Crooked and his crew. How stupid would I look with Thug Life on my stomach, or Makaveli on my neck.
When I was MTU, in Michigan (Gladiator School for the old heads), cats had thug life. Why (and this was in the 90's)? Because its about a movement. Where I walk, I rep C.O.B. all day! Why? because its an organization. Everyone has a position. Is it only music or is it a lifestyle? What is your understanding of C.O.B.? If reppin something that is going to bring about a change in a positive manner......It's simply deeper.  Well, depends on which acronym best fits your movements? With all due respect, I'm not a young a** cat. I don't just scan the surface( the shout outs, drops, graphix and shit). We need a movement that ... I went on a tangent...Appreciate the replies....

C.O.B.

It's not just an acronym!
I understand where you are coming from and personally I do look at COB as more than music. It's certainly inspired me in other parts of my life and I think that the support for one another within the community is amazing.

My whole thing was, I'm just not into tats. I push COB to the fullest though.
(02-13-2010, 05:45 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:I understand where you are coming from and personally I do look at COB as more than music. It's certainly inspired me in other parts of my life and I think that the support for one another within the community is amazing.

My whole thing was, I'm just not into tats. I push COB to the fullest though.

I can see that
yeah im never tatooing up my body, but if i would, id get a COB one. classic, any picture you gonna get specifcally?
(02-13-2010, 05:42 PM)ClaSSiC_COB_A2 link Wrote:When I was MTU, in Michigan (Gladiator School for the old heads), cats had thug life. Why (and this was in the 90's)? Because its about a movement. Where I walk, I rep C.O.B. all day! Why? because its an organization. Everyone has a position. Is it only music or is it a lifestyle? What is your understanding of C.O.B.? If reppin something that is going to bring about a change in a positive manner......It's simply deeper.  Well, depends on which acronym best fits your movements? With all due respect, I'm not a young a** cat. I don't just scan the surface( the shout outs, drops, graphix and shit). We need a movement that ... I went on a tangent...Appreciate the replies....

C.O.B.

It's not just an acronym!

I'm not getting a tatoo of them but i can respect that
7 years later.....its still COB on mine! Ssuutt2X