The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: Royce's "Bar Exam 3" - Pushed Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bad news everyone, Royce's "Bar Exam 3" was pushed back until May.

"The bad news is I'm a Nit-Picky artist and it's sum shit that I need 2 fix on a few songs that I can't do on tour so Im pushing BE3 to May.." - @RoyceDaFive9

However, he went on to say...

"Those of you who already pre-ordered will receive xtra free shit... Let the Nickle fruit calling begin in 5 . 4 . 3 . 2 Goo!" - @RoyceDaFive9

Pre-orders still available here...

http://royceda59.bigcartel.com/
What a lil fruit Royce is being...
wheres crooks exciting anouncement that he'll make up wait for 25k joined to hear? the announcement that says the pfwwlp is now in december and boss will leak again after that, then after the world ends in 2012 mds is coming?
(04-09-2010, 12:18 AM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:wheres crooks exciting anouncement that he'll make up wait for 25k joined to hear? the announcement that says the pfwwlp is now in december and boss will leak again after that, then after the world ends in 2012 mds is coming?

Patience bro, keep the faith we are really almost there.
Yeah I got an email from Gracie......it's actually all the way back to 5/31 and the "free shit" is a shirt.  My question is, I ordered the Bar Exam bundle or whatever it was with signed copies of all 3 BE records, and it already came with a shirt.  I hope this is a different one!
how much was that bundle worth akademic n you got a link were i could get the same one?
(04-09-2010, 09:10 PM)beagle link Wrote:how much was that bundle worth akademic n you got a link were i could get the same one?

http://royceda59.bigcartel.com/
i just pre-ordered a copy, do i still get a free t-shirt?
Fans who order the album through Royce's store will also have a chance for exclusive Slaughterhouse and Royce backstage passes, meet and greets and fan only shows.

this is what he says on the link you just gave me efffex is this royces site cause it sorta sounds like they sayin its not by sayin royces site instead of this site???
(04-12-2010, 04:43 AM)beagle link Wrote:Fans who order the album through Royce's store will also have a chance for exclusive Slaughterhouse and Royce backstage passes, meet and greets and fan only shows.

this is what he says on the link you just gave me efffex is this royces site cause it sorta sounds like they sayin its not by sayin royces site instead of this site???

Royce doesn't have an official site anymore, but this is his online store.