The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: New West Artist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what new west artists are you feeling the most?

I'm really feeling Nip Hussle and Jay Rock, Left Coast dudes that can actually rap and not just on some gangbang shit
crooked i
Nipsey and jay rock are tight as hell I dig them also dig bishop lamont, glasses malone and one of my favorite artists period which in my opinion can hang with crook mykestro
(04-25-2010, 10:39 AM)ogtripleg87 link Wrote:Nipsey and jay rock are tight as hell I dig them also dig bishop lamont, glasses malone and one of my favorite artists period which in my opinion can hang with crook mykestro

I havent heard to much of bishop lamont i got his one mixtape with him and dre on the front i forget what its called, i only really hear west coast artist on dubcnn no other major site really shoes west coast love, which is bullshit.

idk if ima fan of glasses, he talkn sideways about a west coast legend..never heard mykestro
Yeah I like Crooked (obviously), Bishop, Karelezz, K Young, and One-2
other than crooked, hsg and one-2, first off mykestro (please get familiar with him hip hop fans), i say kendrick lamar, noah jones, columbo black and young de of tangled thoughts.
CHECK OUT MY GROUP myspace.com/rapaffilliatedposse
NO DISRESPECT TO THE OTHER GUYS MENTIONED BUT I GO HARD IN MY MUSIC.AND I KNOW ALL THE OTHERS ARTIST MENTIONED AND THEY TELL ME THE SAME SHIT.
THE PROBLEM WITH THE WEST NOW IS THAT ALL THIS ARTIST MENTIONED DONT KNOW HOW TO REALLY PROMOTE THEMESELVES.WHY DONT WE SEE A GLASSES MALONE,JAY ROCK,CROOK,NIPSEY HUSSTLE EVENT EVER.THIS GUYS ARE ALL COOL WITH EACH OTHER BUT WHEN IT COMES TO THE BUSINESS PART THEY CHOOSE TO KEEP TO THEMESELVES AND THEY DONT SEE HOW MUCH MORE EXPOSURE THEY WILL ALL GET IF THEY ACTUALLY SUPPORTED EACH OTHER[NOT JUST A IM DOWN WITH THE NEW WEST MENTION].IN REALITY IT FEEL LIKE IF THEY SCARED TO LET THE OTHER MAN GET MORE SHINE.ITS BULLSHIT BUT ITS THE REALITY OF THE WEST NOW.
(04-25-2010, 10:51 AM)Gnutz link Wrote:[quote author=ogtripleg87 link=topic=3725.msg271459#msg271459 date=1272209992]
Nipsey and jay rock are tight as hell I dig them also dig bishop lamont, glasses malone and one of my favorite artists period which in my opinion can hang with crook mykestro

I havent heard to much of bishop lamont i got his one mixtape with him and dre on the front
[/quote]

The Confessional mixtape is fire, cop that.

Lamont, One-2, Jay Rock, Juice, and some artists from Black Wall Street.
Bishop is the dude I was waiting for most out of the "New West" cuz he's really got some spit but most of the material he's leaked in the last year is soft shit with singing on it.  Now that aftermath finally dropped him I can't see a studio album coming from him any time soon. Sad

N*gger Noize is a dope tape.. Confessional and Pope Mobile tho were just aite. Team America was lame. 

First track I heard from him was "It's Bishop" http://www.zshare.net/audio/75752400e61a639f/  some dope shit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVXTz8IeX...r_embedded#!

here is a video from Mykestro the first guy is ok but stro comes through and does what he does best