The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: Eminem "Not Afraid"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Props for the honesty Em about Relapse. This is a good track, but it's not fire in my opinion. He'd be better off, and we'd be better served as fan, if he stayed away from singing. 50 wore that out...
sick track.
Im excited for the album, this has got me buzzin. Its a actual song, he hasnt put anything out like this 4 a while.

And the whole accent thing......... Thank F$CK!
Cant wait for this album, this single is amazing, The true Eminem is back!
Though I love Em's new single, I am very disappointed in the producer of this track in Boi-1Da. The reason being because he originally gave the beat from Em's single to Maino for a song titled "Survival of the Fittest" Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTyhSM57NWQ

I just can't figure out how a well-known producer like Boi-1Da can fuck up this bad and give Em's single instrumental to Maino or vice-versa. I think it totally takes away from Em's single as being unique, considering the beat was not made for Em and Em only as most singles are for artists. What ya'll think? If I were Em and Boi-1Da didn't tell me ahead of time that this instrumental was already out there for Maino, I would be very pissed off.
im digging it
yeah that beat shyt is annoying.. but it might be that Maino didn't pay for the beat yet.. but how u're gonna be an up&coming producer and give maybe the most popular mc ever some recycled shyt??

But yeah. Im anticipating the album Joey just said that Em is doing some amazing shyt on the album so apparently he has heard some songs.. Can't wait.
(04-29-2010, 01:12 PM)anita_job link Wrote:Props for the honesty Em about Relapse. This is a good track, but it's not fire in my opinion. He'd be better off, and we'd be better served as fan, if he stayed away from singing. 50 wore that out...

yep that took balls to admit relapse was garbage, lets hope he goes back to what he does best
ABOUT TIME EM CAME BACK WITH HIS SIGNATURE RAP INSTEAD OF THAT JOKIN/STUPID SHIT.
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR EM TO COME OUT WITH A RAP ALBUM LIKE THIS, CAN'T WAIT I CAN FINALLY ADD ANOTHER EMINEM ALBUM TO MY COLLECTION (LAST EM ALBUM I BOUGHT WAS THE EMINEM SHOW).