The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: Eminem 5th member of slaughterhouse?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone please help me understand this tweet?

It was a retweet I saw by @S1aughterhouse. He was retweeting a tweet by crooked.

RT @TheRealCrookedl #slaughterhouse to #shady? NOPE! SHADY THE 5TH MEMBER OF THE SLAUGHTER? YEP!

I wasn't able to find crooks original tweet. So for all I know @S1aughterhouse could have added whatever he wanted to his retweet. So I don't know any of the validity behind this. I asked @S1aughterhouse where he saw this but I got no response.

Let me know what y'all can find out ab this. Thanks!
naah .. thats too much lol ..
that wasn't Crooked's twitter.. it's actually @therealcrookedL someone at joebuddentv forums made that account...
Damn. How'd you know that
lol. lies
(05-04-2010, 05:52 PM)JayE link Wrote:that wasn't Crooked's twitter.. it's actually @therealcrookedL someone at joebuddentv forums made that account...

Yup, someone has been playing games on that account. I don't know for sure who runs it, but I have my guesses, lol
budden fans can be such idiots.....any time you hear something and think "that's too good to be true", chances are it isn't.....and chances are someone there is responsible lol
(05-05-2010, 03:55 PM)Akademic link Wrote:budden fans can be such idiots.....any time you hear something and think "that's too good to be true", chances are it isn't.....and chances are someone there is responsible lol

lol true but damn Eminem in Slaughterhouse...holy shit. That would be unbelievable...those 5 on one song, oh my god! haha