The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: Artists whom u'd like 2 see each SH member collab with
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's alot of artists out there whom we as fans wanna see SH members work with.. either as a voltron, or on a 1-on-1 level.  
When it comes to pairing up collabs individually, here's some of the artists whom ive always wanted to see doing a joint w/ each member:  
(in no specific order, except 4 Nas & Crooked I)

Crooked i :  Nas (hopefully someday), KGR, Brotha Lynch, Spice 1, Luda, T.I., Trae, Z-ro, Reks, D-block, Lady of Rage, Kurupt, Xzibit, Bone, Eminem, Kid Vishis, dead prez, game, 3000, hussein fatal, WC, Immortal technique, Krs, Sean P, any Wu member (esp Gza), Redman, Busta Rhymes, Ras kass, Self-scientific, fashawn, b-real, CUBE & of course.. Rakim,  &  many others who i cant think of at the moment

Royce:  Lupe, Nas, Kurupt, T.I., Luda, 3000, Bone, fashawn, HOV, any Wu member, twista, chamillionaire, shady (either a sequel 2 bad meets evil, or just doing a super-sick joint together again), ras kass, CNN, D-block, AZ, Cormega,  jay elec, self-scientific, spice 1, yukmouth, mc eiht, tech9ne & the list goes on

Joell:  Pretty much the same selection as crooked / nickel.. would like to see him do a joint w/ Napoleon da legend, common, talib kweli, young trav, Wu (esp Ghostface), Bone (esp Bizzy), Sean P, self-scientific, immortal technique, AZ, Cormega, Redman & the list goes on..

Joe:  hussein fatal, bun b, preferably Mef from Wu lol (for fk sakes just put the bs behind everything & blaze the booth), Sean P, Evidence, Redman, Xzibit, Ras kass, chamillionaire, Luda, 8ball & mjg, tech9ne, devin the dude,  & alot of artists from the same list as the other 3 dudes

2Pac for all of them. they need to get 1 of his unreleased verse from wide awake!

Also effex im liking the new music player Wink
CRooked I & Papoose
Yelawolf
im not gona go through every person that comes to mind or that would take forever lol, one really good colab id like to see is Crook and Fashawn.  I know crook is always willing to help an up and comin left coaster.
Joell and Crooked already collaborated with Immortal Technique.

For my part id like to see Crooked do sum with Cube that'd be crazy.

N Royce is a monster so every beasts in the industry mainstream or not should collaborate with him. Actually if we look at the latest things he did, thats pretty much whats happening. The Sean P n Royce joint was fuckin special for me, i was hoping for that feat.
ladygaga so i can hear it on the radio lol
(05-17-2010, 09:55 PM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:im not gona go through every person that comes to mind or that would take forever lol, one really good colab id like to see is Crook and Fashawn.  I know crook is always willing to help an up and comin left coaster.

This
(05-17-2010, 11:26 PM)Lyricest link Wrote:Joell and Crooked already collaborated with Immortal Technique.

For my part id like to see Crooked do sum with Cube that'd be crazy.

N Royce is a monster so every beasts in the industry mainstream or not should collaborate with him. Actually if we look at the latest things he did, thats pretty much whats happening. The Sean P n Royce joint was fuckin special for me, i was hoping for that feat.

i may not be correct but wasnt the song u are talking about (petro) two previously written verses? i say that because the first time i heard that track i knew most of sean p's part and some of nickels lol
Joell and Kanye - both are great at writing songs and could produce some real hits.

Royce and Immortal Technique - both angry and have strong political opinions.

Joe Budden and Eminem - both like doing those emotionally vulnerable, revealing tracks talking about their problems.

Crooked I and Papoose - both are lyrical and have crazy word play, but I would NOT let Pap pick the beat. He's 0/20 right now since '06 on beat selection.