The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: Crooked I - "Straight Crooked" (Mixtape) (Download & Tracklist On Pg. 1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: straightcover.jpg]
Created & Mixed by C Oh Boy/J. Love
Cover Art Provided By EFFeX

Tracklist:
1. Twilight Zone (Remix)
2. Tequila, Vodka, Henny
3. Murdered
4. Acts Of Violence
5. 2012
6. My Story
7. Yes Sir
8. 3 Emcees
9. Heart Of A Lion
10. All I've Ever Known
11. Caddy Whippin'
12. This Is Long Beach
13. Single
14. King Of My City
15. Airwolf (My Chopper)
16. The Pugilist
17. We West Side Ride
18. Walk On
19. Nobody Fuckin' With Us
20. Everything
21. That's My Word
22. On Fire
23. Solo (Remix)
24. Gun Harmonizing
25. 8-11 (Part 2) (Feat. The Animals) (Bonus)
26. Beamer, Benz, Or Bentley (Feat. Eminem) (Bonus)

Download Link:
http://usershare.net/dansnqog9dx0
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=91US9AD8
Depending on when you need a cover, I'll put something together to submit. Probably won't start it tonight, probably tomorrow.

Let me know when you plan on dropping it, maybe we can feature it on the front page or something.
Thanks Effex. Well yeah I mean there's no rush really, I still have a few songs I'd like to mess with. But just do you and whenever someone comes up with a cover, I'll try to get it all together asap. Thanks again!
(05-17-2010, 10:40 PM)C Oh Boy link Wrote:Thanks Effex. Well yeah I mean there's no rush really, I still have a few songs I'd like to mess with. But just do you and whenever someone comes up with a cover, I'll try to get it all together asap. Thanks again!

No doubt, I'd like to see a few submissions. It would be cool to see what we could come up with as a community.
thats sum bullshit!! i asked the same thing about 2 months ago an use all told me to get fucked lol
Instead of naming it "Just Crooked", I'm going to go with "Straight Crooked"... has some more genius in it! Lol... Hit me back with any graphics/covers/cover art you can come up with guys. I'd really appreciate it!
(05-18-2010, 02:10 AM)beagle link Wrote:an use all told me to get fucked lol

I did? LoL

My bad...

For some reason I remember a mixtape of just random tracks that weren't COB / Crooked related, that wasn't your project was it?

I get tied up and forget stuff, so please forgive me.
Damn you for changing the title, I gotta rework my cover now, haha!

j/k bro!
yeha that was me it was goin to be all crooked hsg one 2 an k youngpretty much just cob
Cool idea. Just don't pick any of his meh verses.