The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: where is Kobe's (koklla) song?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
effex, do u know when that outerspace shit is coming out? damn whatever the master plan is, where it's crooked i or one-2/treacherous in general, they are really tryna to keep the suspense going on, making us wait a longtime for their releases lol. Has tico been replaced by dr. dre over at the label cause they sure act like it  Big Grin (i'm joking).
One-2 got a mixtape around the corner, K-Young got another digital EP coming out too. Knoc's "Knoc's Ville" is finished, so I hear, but he waiting on distribution.

As far as the Kobe song, I'm not sure. I asked Mickey a while back and he said they were saving it for something. Maybe I'll hit him up this week. He's really busy though, so I try not to bother him too much.
(05-18-2010, 11:52 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:One-2 got a mixtape around the corner, K-Young got another digital EP coming out too. Knoc's "Knoc's Ville" is finished, so I hear, but he waiting on distribution.

As far as the Kobe song, I'm not sure. I asked Mickey a while back and he said they were saving it for something. Maybe I'll hit him up this week. He's really busy though, so I try not to bother him too much.

Sounded like a song that could have that hardcore street inspirational vibe to it, definetly interested to see who gets it, Hopefully One-2