The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: Treacherous Records Discography Page In Progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's good everyone? I just started a Treacherous Records discography in the Projects section.

It is HIGHLY incomplete and a work in progress, but right now you can download K-Young and One-2's projects as well as Mick's Tape.

I will be adding as much as I can and encourage everyone to help pitch in and name some rare tracks.

Remember, we're trying to make this a Treacherous discography, so material from the artists only when they were signed to the label. We can add random songs, feature appearances, anything.

Let me know if you have suggestions.

http://www.thebossboard.com/treacherous-projects.php
Nice idea. This will be cool to use to update my music from Treacherous. Are you gonna put all the Treacherous artists on there or just One-2 and K-Young, either way its cool because i dont really pay attention to Big Syke, Jayo Felony or Knoc'turnal. haha
(06-04-2010, 03:47 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:Nice idea. This will be cool to use to update my music from Treacherous. Are you gonna put all the Treacherous artists on there or just One-2 and K-Young, either way its cool because i dont really pay attention to Big Syke, Jayo Felony or Knoc'turnal. haha

I am planning on having the full track listing on there from all the artists, it's just going to be a lot of work. This is a rough layout for the page right now.

There will be updates to it this weekend, keep checking back I'll be putting in a lot of work to it before we get it close the complete discography.
(06-04-2010, 05:40 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=3912.msg273022#msg273022 date=1275684420]
Nice idea. This will be cool to use to update my music from Treacherous. Are you gonna put all the Treacherous artists on there or just One-2 and K-Young, either way its cool because i dont really pay attention to Big Syke, Jayo Felony or Knoc'turnal. haha

I am planning on having the full track listing on there from all the artists, it's just going to be a lot of work. This is a rough layout for the page right now.

There will be updates to it this weekend, keep checking back I'll be putting in a lot of work to it before we get it close the complete discography.
[/quote]

Sounds like its gonna be awesome when its done, lookin forward to seeing the final product
Yeah man, as I told the guy who suggested changes for the "Gallery" section I have a bunch of new features ready to roll out, I just need about another week before everything falls into order.

The site is always a work in progress. Just keep checking back for updates.