The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: Slaughterhouse Discusses Conspiracy Theories (Video)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Quote:While it is no secret that Slaughterhouse's abilities on the microphone are matched by few, the group contains some great minds as well. Crooked I once said that "You dealing with some intelligent creatures," and the following interview is proof of that statement.

In a recent interview with Truth Is Scary TV, Slaughterhouse was asked to comment on several controversial topics. While every member of the group didn't touch on each issue, the discussion consisted of The Illuminati, 911, religion, extra terrestrials and the spiritual realm. The discussion is certainly an interesting look for the group and it's an interview that fans will not want to miss out on. Please take the time to watch this video in full by using the media player included below.

If you are interested in learning more about Truth Is Scary TV, please visit their official website. In the mean time, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for additional news updates.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ese5K5JrPr4[/youtube]
Cool interview. I need to check out that documentary that Crooked was talking about
dude 509 i saw that documentary like 2 years ago kinda shook me for a while whether they are truths or exaggerations we seriously need to sleep with one eye open... oh and the federal reserve is the most fucked up system last words haha
(08-12-2010, 09:29 PM)ogtripleg87 link Wrote:dude 509 i saw that documentary like 2 years ago kinda shook me for a while whether they are truths or exaggerations we seriously need to sleep with one eye open... oh and the federal reserve is the most fucked up system last words haha

Haha damn its that good dude?? I'm really thinkin i need to check it out. I hear Lupe Fiasco mention that he "Doesnt trust the government anymore" after watching it. I'm almost scared to see it lol
(08-12-2010, 10:03 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:[quote author=ogtripleg87 link=topic=4209.msg275658#msg275658 date=1281662949]
dude 509 i saw that documentary like 2 years ago kinda shook me for a while whether they are truths or exaggerations we seriously need to sleep with one eye open... oh and the federal reserve is the most fucked up system last words haha

Haha damn its that good dude?? I'm really thinkin i need to check it out. I hear Lupe Fiasco mention that he "Doesnt trust the government anymore" after watching it. I'm almost scared to see it lol
[/quote]

Yea its insane! It really wakes you up and you just start to realize why some shit happens..its all a part of an agenda. Oh and you can just watch it on google video for free. Just type in Zeitgiest and Zeitgiest 2. Thats like 4 hours of straight mind blowing knowledge. If you like those i can reccomend others to watch too lol.

IMO, I do believe in the illuminati and its not just for America, its a whole global thing (NWO).
Thats tight they did an interview like that. Crooked definitely knows whats up. Hopefully alot of people will see that and start checking into it more themselves, but  if any of you were open to zeitgeist you should check out esoteric agenda and then kymatica is like the part two. They are even better imo but along similar lines even more informing i think and in kymatica we learn alot about ourselves and consciousness. Pretty empowering not all the doom and gloom stuff. You can check them out at thecrowhouse.Com in the recommended viewing section on the main page. They are kinda long so if you have to, just watch bit by bit when you have time. Theres alot of good videos on that site science of miracles is amazing too!
yeah i saw zeitgeist and the movie is really in your face and gets into your sub-conscious. While most of the movie is i think accurate, specifically on 9/11 and the third part, the beginning about religion is hugely discredited. Lots of inaccurate information their. When i first saw the movie, the most shocking part was the religion part and how he made the case that virtually all religions were built around ancient egyptian mythology and religion. All those gods being born on dec. 25, miracles births, crucified and being ressurected, i was like DAMN!.....but then i thought about it...something was a tad bit odd about the religion part. While the premise about people using religion as a means to control people is fair, the claims on the origins of each religions are mostly false. I actually had to do some research on it to figure it out and this was 3 yrs ago. Then the next thing you know, alot of people pointed that shit out too. Not just christians, i mean alot of people of all beliefs/ideologies who just knew it was b.s. Just look at the sources he cited in the film for example. The sources are composed of authors and historians and alot of the sources were repeated 104 times or more. Nope not making that up.

THE AUTHORS HE CITED IN THE FILM IN CHAPTER 1

manly p hall cited 5 times
albert churchward cited 6 times
gandy & freke cited 7 times
edward carpenter cited 8 times
thomas doane cited 19 times
d.m. murdock cited twice, who also goes by the name acharya s. cited additional 27 times
gerald massey is cited 30 times

TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY THEIR ARE SOME SUSPECT AUTHORS IN HERE TOO AND HERE ARE TWO EXAMPLES:

h.p. blavalsky (In her own book, THE SECRET DOCTRINE, she seems to praise satan)

manly p hall, is also a known (free)mason, he even has on book on masonry (Lost keys of Freemasonry) 
Hmmm....very eyebrow raising isn't it?

Don't take my word for it do the research yourself. Look at the sources in that film that peter cited to back up his claims about the religions and you will see what i'm talking about since it would take me a long ass time to get into the facts & fictions of each religion. Why would some authors be cited so many times out of 200 something people? So yeah i think it's a good conspiracy film still it just isn't 100% true. The best conspiracy shit was made by the one & only William Cooper. Behold The Pale Horse is the king of conspiracy books/films IMO.
rather intresting video and rather intresting comments,, be good to hear everyones opinions on this stuff,,, props to the video and this thread, going to favourite it for future reference
@ g-kal2010

Yea man, I heard the same thing too but I didn't know about the authors that were repeatedly used. Cool find man.
you lot nee dto watch the arrivals, that will open your eyes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4