The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: Slaughterhouse @ The Red Bull Emsee Battle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

ferhat

lol @ crook´s hairstyle, it remains me of the old crooked but fatter hahahaha.
lol his hair looks horrendous i think he should stick to short hair and he has put on alot of weight as of late, not that it matters but he doesn't look healthy atall, all in all thats the most ridiculous hes ever looked like sorry crook but he does need to hit the gym massive fan but im concerned for him
what type of gay shit I'm seeing here?
Hahahah come on Crook!!!
Why should I care about his hair or his weight? he's a guy... now if Lil' Kim put on a couple pounds I'd riot.
damn hes over 30 no album which mainstream guy wants to listen to a fat old bastad lol?
(09-28-2010, 12:02 PM)DALJ link Wrote:damn hes over 30 no album which mainstream guy wants to listen to a fat old bastad lol?
  they listen to fat joe dont they
(09-28-2010, 12:02 PM)DALJ link Wrote:damn hes over 30 no album which mainstream guy wants to listen to a fat old bastad lol?

-Rick Ross<---

Officer Ross's fat ass still dwarf's Crook.. and now I see the fat man has a sex tape on the internet? lol... really?

I dont know why yall care about a mans weight who gives a shit. I wanna know is where can i get one of thoes COB shirts hes wearing that shit looking fuckin dope
you can purchase all kinds of COB merchandise from http://crookedi.bigcartel.com/ or at one of his shows
Pages: 1 2