The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: Demetrius Capone - Outro (Gangsta M.C.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so many dope rappers passed these wack niggas still out ima murder the wack just to
balance this shit out the cannon'll spit out a riddound like blaow im wheelchairin the old west
they needa sit down get down every best rapper alive'll be the very next rappers to die
i wreck rappers that ride the track reckless lets crash n collide i sped past ya im lappin ya twice
the x factor dissin niggas for no particular reason clickin n squeezin that trigga leavin listeners
grievin [why] they favorite rapper fall victim to beefin beef is when i get mad cow sick when im
speakin blow ya back out this is for blinkin i black out im a black cloud switchin the seasons [rainin]
this is the season im beefin with niggas for breathin for sharin my air u niggas is bleedin yeah
u gimmick niggas they ruined rap again when real rap was doin it we shoulda used the magnum
cuz u a accident thats why im human traffickin slavery too usin rappers in lieu of african u old
rappers i make u my house niggas im sexin ya spouse while u fetchin my house slippers next ima
clown wiggas they'll be found dead with they dick left in they mouth im malcom x with a ounce
of hitler im concentration campin rappin clansmen fuck a backpacka im a black panther trapped in
a rappers body it'll be a renactment of hiroshima when i see them faggots fingers snappin i bring
it back to jackin for beats n jumpin in beefs no vaseline half of u weak sucka emcees n yall kids thats murderin hip hop ya workin in sweatshops till u learn to respect pac
Nice job, all your lyrics look pretty accurate
Good job! Keep goin! Big Grin