The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: Crooked I Performance @ "Velvet Jones" In Santa Barbara, CA (11/13/10)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Quote:Earlier this month we announced Crooked I's involvement at this year's A3C Festival in Atlanta, Georgia. It has now been revealed that the West Coast Boss will be performing in his home state next month.

On November 13th, Crooked I is scheduled to perform at Velvet Jones in Santa Barbara, California. The special guest performance will coincide with a listening party for Gangrene's highly anticipated project Gutter Music. For those who are not aware, Gangrene is a collaborative group formed by producers Oh No and the legendary Alchemist. While fans can expect to witness sets by both artists, additional acts that are scheduled to perform include Roc C, Rapper Big Pooh, Pawz One, Zoolay, Third Era and more. Tickets for the twenty-one and over event are currently available for a mere fifteen dollars. We encourage fans who are interested in attending this show to act quickly and spread the word.

If you are interested in obtaining additional information regarding the performance, please check out the flier included below. In the mean time, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further updates.

[Image: gangrene_nov_2010.jpg]
The show is tonight, don't forget!
Came across this picture from the show if anyone is interested...

[Image: x2364193e.jpg]
(Source: @L0vELy_V)
Always interested EFFex! thanks
any video footage available?
None that I've come across... I'm sure someone has it somewhere though.
Hopefully it pops up soon....pause.
Damn I would love to see a Crook solo show..

I went to the Slaughterhouse show in Denmark early this year and that shit was dope as hell!

Would be even more incredible for me to see Crook do his own songs..

And thinkin bout these live shows had me wonderin: which songs he usually perform live?

Does he do any weeklies? or is it strictly old Death Row shit? EP shit? what? anybody got a possible set list?

this is a pic I took of him @ the show in Copenhagen btw.. :

[Image: dvhdns.jpg]
Crooked generally does his most recent stuff at his live shows... If he's got new songs out he'll do those and generally an assortment of freestyles. He'll also do his Slaughterhouse verses.

He puts on a great live show though!
Dope! Glad to hear he does mixtape joints too.. / freestyles..

Hope a Crook album brings him and the HSG through Europe!