The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: Crooked I Beef
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok does any1 know who's kurrently beefing with Crooked, i Now Benzino is 1. btw named every1 who past n present beef y dey started.
my nigga its CURRENTLY not kurrently

Crooked got beef with Cube, Waka Flaka and Zino
As far as present "beefs" go, I guess we won't OFFICIALLY know who Crooked was referring to in Hip Hop Weekly until he chooses to reveal this information.

When referring to past "beefs", I'd say the tension between Crooked and Snoop is the most famous. However, I'm happy that's in the past. I think there's more to gain in unity, but you know how Hip Hop fans are, they love controversy.

Hip Hop = WWE sometimes. lol
Crooked is above all this stupid beefin shit. He has said that before. He doesnt have a problem wit these young rappers like waka flaka thats just bullshit, he even said the OG's need to be teachin these young'uns how the game goes. He dont hate on nobody
(10-24-2010, 08:42 PM)WOLF WANGGG link Wrote:my nigga its CURRENTLY not kurrently

Crooked got beef with Cube, Waka Flaka and Zino

Waka Flaka?? LOL Where did that come from now.
ice cube was the main target in week 11. on the original HHW he dissed DMX, snoop, and others.
Who was the "hater in the limelight" that he was gonna "address when the times right" on the last HHW series? At the time I thought snoop but then he said the next again week "it aint who you think it is"
(10-25-2010, 07:45 AM)bigradgeandy link Wrote:Who was the "hater in the limelight" that he was gonna "address when the times right" on the last HHW series? At the time I thought snoop but then he said the next again week "it aint who you think it is"

I bet you it turns out to be the game! He's from the west, in the mainstream and why hasn't crooked ever recorded a track with him again?
na ur wrong there. crook n game r cool wit each other
(10-25-2010, 07:37 PM)blazincheech link Wrote:na ur wrong there. crook n game r cool wit each other

Yup, they are cool with each other.

Actually, I'm pretty sure they chopped it up on Twitter last week, right?
Pages: 1 2