The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: May be a dumb question, but...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...what does "ssut ssut" mean?

Smokin' Aces was on tv when I first hear Crooked say it, so I thought maybe he's referencing Soot (the killer in the masks), but people seem to be spelling it "ssut" on twitter, so idk.
(10-25-2010, 02:05 PM)cysubtor link Wrote:...what does "ssut ssut" mean?

Smokin' Aces was on tv when I first hear Crooked say it, so I thought maybe he's referencing Soot (the killer in the masks), but people seem to be spelling it "ssut" on twitter, so idk.

Word that its SSut ssut ssut COB like GEEGEEGEEE- G-Unit, correct me if im wrong
That would kinda make sense if "ssut" sounded anything like 'C' but, idk, maybe he just didn't want it to sound too much like it's copying G-Unit.
Well "G-G-G" doesn't sound like "Ge-Ge-Ge". It would make since that they say "Ssut-Ssut" instead of "Ce-Ce". It doesn't sound right otherwise.
Idk, I just get more of a Crooked specific vibe from it like when he was using Pigface.  I recently started getting a vocalization of silenced gunfire vibe from it like how he used to yell blaat blaat only now it's ssut ssut.
(10-28-2010, 04:03 PM)cysubtor link Wrote:Idk, I just get more of a Crooked specific vibe from it like when he was using Pigface.  I recently started getting a vocalization of silenced gunfire vibe from it like how he used to yell blaat blaat only now it's ssut ssut.

maybe he bought a silencer