The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: Crooked I #OKBYE T-shirts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Many of y'all have been concerned about not receiving your #OKBYE T-shirts and so I can't believe no one posted this then....

Crooked wrote on his twitter

"We sold out of #Okbye tshirts but the new shipment is comin! Everybody who didn't get theirs on time will get sumthin xtra! #COB 4:29 PM Oct 25th via Mobile Web "

He is trying his best to sort that shit out I guess, it's Gracie, those fuckers are the ones making him look bad.
I got my shirt already

I bet Ferhat got his shirt and is using it for a jizz rag hahahaha
my man the mad hater is always ripping on the dude ferhat, lol wassup with taht??

im dying lookin at that pic hater, shit is jokes, ferhat in the middle lol
Smile +1 grade a
for real tho, whats the beef with u 2?

and is that really ferhat with his 2 fuckbuddies there? lolzzz
It's a long story.  Basically he's gay and we don't take kindly to that here at Bossboards.
I posted this in the T-Shirt / Hoodies thread, it might have gotten over looked though.

Good looking out at creating a thread on it though.
(10-27-2010, 04:37 PM)OttawaCOB link Wrote:He is trying his best to sort that shit out I guess, it's Gracie, those fuckers are the ones making him look bad.

Whatever. Crooked can only blame everyone else for so long. Eventually he's got to man up because is the owner of his record label and makes the ultimate decisions about who to do business with.
ya i got my t-shirt like 2-3 weeks ago....but it was supposed to arrive as a combo lol oh well
Why would I want a shirt for a song that was cut from a mixtape, and for all I know isnt even a very good song?
Pages: 1 2