The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: HAI GUYS IM NEW AROUND HERE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
but i sure do get uber excited about crooked i and COB!

i saw crooked just last night and told him how much i loved the bar exam 3
(10-27-2010, 09:19 PM)Lasso link Wrote:i saw crooked just last night and told him how much i loved the bar exam 3

strike.

Welcome to the forum. I consider myself still new too
So you've finally made an appearance...
(10-27-2010, 09:25 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:So you've finally made an appearance...
lol it was only a matter of time. I decided to join after seeing crook kill that shit last night. whats funny is that someone at the show really told crooked they loved the bar exam. good thing you didn't go as the guy would most likely be dead by now.
(10-27-2010, 09:31 PM)Lasso link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=4783.msg279267#msg279267 date=1288229112]
So you've finally made an appearance...
lol it was only a matter of time. I decided to join after seeing crook kill that shit last night. whats funny is that someone at the show really told crooked they loved the bar exam. good thing you didn't go as the guy would most likely be dead by now.
[/quote]

LoL, yeah my girl told me about it!
Lol at first i thought the first post was serious and you told Crooked you loved the BE3. I was really interested about hearing how he responded haha
(10-27-2010, 10:04 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:Lol at first i thought the first post was serious and you told Crooked you loved the BE3. I was really interested about hearing how he responded haha
well someone really did say that and crook just ignored it
(10-27-2010, 10:06 PM)Lasso link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=4783.msg279285#msg279285 date=1288231497]
Lol at first i thought the first post was serious and you told Crooked you loved the BE3. I was really interested about hearing how he responded haha
well someone really did say that and crook just ignored it
[/quote]

Lol good for him, thats ridiculous