The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: Iceman - "Power & Respect" Battle Highlights (Video)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Iceman recently posted a video of highlights from past battles... Check them out!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UISVwVbeRg[/youtube]

Iceman is to battle again on December 11th, more info soon!
Iceman is a dope battler for sure! I've seen the majority of these battles but it never hit me how sick he is. Definetly a video worth checking out.
This video is a must watch! Don't sleep!
good lookin out guys!! Im excited to get back in the ring! My next opp is "ASPECT ONE" hes highly respected in L.A......but i got this!! SSUUTT SSUUTT!!
(11-01-2010, 11:45 PM)iceman7270 link Wrote:good lookin out guys!! Im excited to get back in the ring! My next opp is "ASPECT ONE" hes highly respected in L.A......but i got this!! SSUUTT SSUUTT!!

That's what's up. Hope to see some footage on it.

So, what's up man, you blessing us with another mixtape soon?
Yeah foreal...we need another mixtape ASAP
word! Im like 80% done with my new project called "Beyond The Boards" I got Crooked, Horse Shoe, Copywrite & El prez on it... I cant wait to drop it
(11-04-2010, 12:19 PM)iceman7270 link Wrote:word! Im like 80% done with my new project called "Beyond The Boards" I got Crooked, Horse Shoe, Copywrite & El prez on it... I cant wait to drop it

Worddd... Keep us posted!
(11-04-2010, 12:19 PM)iceman7270 link Wrote:word! Im like 80% done with my new project called "Beyond The Boards" I got Crooked, Horse Shoe, Copywrite & El prez on it... I cant wait to drop it

Thats definetly good news, cant wait to hear it.