The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: 2,000 Member Celebration!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The B.O.S.S. Board Online Community has officially reached 2,000 members!

The site has come far since we opened our doors two years ago. I want to to thank everyone who contributes to this forum and spends their free time pushing the Circle of Bosses movement. It's greatly appreciated.

Of course, this is only the "Beginning of Something Serious", let's look forward to a successful 2011. #COB
Awesome! Congrads to all members and big ups to you EFFeX and all the mods!
good news! hope all of them will buy MDS  Smile
^im gonna buy 4 copies, if it ever comes out
Big thank you to Effex for all the work he has done here. Well done.
(12-09-2010, 04:31 AM)CrookedOrBiggie link Wrote:^im gonna buy 4 copies, if it ever comes out

*edit* im gonna buy 4 copies, if it ever comes out and not through Gracie
Congrats Effex ! Here is to another 2000 members and a long successful life for THEBOSSBOARD !

Can't lie, I've visited this site a few times before my official registration but don't know what was it that just did not convince me to join. But after the release of the Talking to myself hhwr dropped and I heard thebossboards in the shout outs...i immediately made an account and the rest is history ! I was quite surprised though that there was barely any hype after CROOKED I, yes I said CROOKED I gave your website a shout out ! I would have went Cuckooo
Congrats EFFeX! We all appreciate this site.
congrats indeed. love the bad pun aswell effex Smile

thanks to all the mods, and a big thank you to effex, and the mrs, caus behind every good man is a woman nagging him all the way Big Grin
(12-09-2010, 09:17 PM)OttawaCOB link Wrote:Congrats Effex ! Here is to another 2000 members and a long successful life for THEBOSSBOARD !

Can't lie, I've visited this site a few times before my official registration but don't know what was it that just did not convince me to join. But after the release of the Talking to myself hhwr dropped and I heard thebossboards in the shout outs...i immediately made an account and the rest is history ! I was quite surprised though that there was barely any hype after CROOKED I, yes I said CROOKED I gave your website a shout out ! I would have went Cuckooo

Ha ha!

Crook's cool people man, his entire crew as well. COB has been extremely supportive of what we're doing over here at the Boss Board.
Pages: 1 2