The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Bosses !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day Bosses,

Just want to kindly wish all of the Bosses on this small and humble forum, a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ! Have a good one.

Crooked, your in good hands with these fans  8)

#OKBYE.
Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday!

Thanks for all the contributions over the past year, I'm looking forward to a great 2011. Definitely the best online community out there.
Marry Khristmas... or wat ever ur religions is den just enjoy da holidays
Merry xmas and a happy new year!!!

thanks to everyone who made this a great year, and hopfully 2011 is the year or the COB!

Merry Xmas!!!
(12-24-2010, 10:01 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday!

Thanks for all the contributions over the past year, I'm looking forward to a great 2011. Definitely the best online community out there.

I second that! the boss boards is an amazing forum, humble people not like the monkeys in that zoo called jbtv lol but anyway merry xmas and heres to march 22nd #OkBye
Merry Christmas to all BossBoard members! You've built up a good community here EFFex, it's much appreciated!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DizlR5EtAgs

had to play this a couple of times cuz  i know not everyone has had had having a merry chirstmas  you know....

but merry christmas to everybody