The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: One-2 Interview w/ I2G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Quote:One-2 of Treacherous Records is currently wrapping up his brand new project History & Destiny that is scheduled to drop in the near future. The upcoming emcee recently had the opportunity to sit down with I2G to discuss his highly anticipated project.

Over the past several months One-2 has revealed several details regarding the History & Destiny project, but within I2G's new interview he is given the opportunity to elaborate. One-2 explains the meaning behind the upcoming project and discusses the project's feature appearances, potential singles and music videos. Additionally, One-2 announces his plans for the upcoming year, the current state of West Coast Hip Hop and much more. Please check out the interview in full by using the included link.

If you are interested in learning more about One-2, please visit his official Twitter page. In the mean time, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further news updates.

Reference: http://illuminati2g.com/site/2011/01/30/...interview/
Nice interview. It seems like it was done weeks ago by the way he was talking about releasing the ep towards the end of january tho. Also im guessing that in the zone is the next single and the possible other video cause i've noticed that treacherous has removed the preview video of in the zone off youtube so.......................anyways it's just a guess
(02-01-2011, 12:54 AM)g-kal2010 link Wrote:Nice interview. It seems like it was done weeks ago by the way he was talking about releasing the ep towards the end of january tho. Also im guessing that in the zone is the next single and the possible other video cause i've noticed that treacherous has removed the preview video of in the zone off youtube so.......................anyways it's just a guess

Yeah I'm pretty sure this was done a couple weeks back...
Would be a smart move to make "In The Zone" a single and shoot a video for it. Thanks for the interview. I really can't wait for this project to drop. I am even more hyped with this than with "Million Dollar Story" I must say...
Cool interview, looks like we'll get alot of new music this year from One-2. I highly doubt we'll get an album from him though.