The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: Crooked I - I'm Still A M.C.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

ferhat

(03-19-2009, 06:54 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=ferhat link=topic=585.msg253254#msg253254 date=1237505840]
damn can´t stop listing to this track,
it remains me the boom boom clap days  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

It's one of those tracks where you can tell Crook isn't "forcing" it, the track feels natural to me. Crook murked this track, I'm loving it more and more each time I spin it.
[/quote]

yeah
Daaammmmn I can't believe after 3 pages(myself included)....No one thought to say

This could be the Beginning Of Something SERIOUS

But I hadn't seen that interview with Crook...

Funny how he mentions his fans getting mad he doesn't but anything in stores but 80% fuck that I agree with him that's what I would do,Give it away for free to my die hard fans assuming I could eat at the end of the day which Crook obviously can otherwise he would jump all over 20% just to earn some money to get to a brighter day, After reading that I don't care if its on the shelves or not...I'm getting what I love to hear and he isn't getting screwed over

That being said I still would love to go to the store and cop a Crooked I album
(03-20-2009, 03:52 PM)ehbunner link Wrote: [ -> ]That being said I still would love to go to the store and cop a Crooked I album

I'd cop more than one and I know I'm not the only one.
Haha I hear ya on that one....I don't have a job for the moment but I would find a way to get one copy until I could get about 10
I've been letting this song marinade and I gotta say, it's really grown on me.  The chorus could be a lot better but I can look past that.  It'll probably be in my playlist for a while.
Im liking the other track better, but both are very dope, cant wait for more leaks, Crookeds music keeps me going in this life i hate right now
this song is just Fire.

Question: for all my ear freaks

Does this song sound a lil lower in volume than
say, Straight Bosses or any others like Dream Big???
Dunno, I have that iTunes setting that levels out the volume of all your tracks. But you can just adjust the volume yourself if you want.
(03-21-2009, 12:24 PM)__Z__ link Wrote: [ -> ]this song is just Fire.

Question: for all my ear freaks

Does this song sound a lil lower in volume than
say, Straight Bosses or any others like Dream Big???

It's not the "loudest" track I've heard, but it's not bad quality either. I already burned it to a CD and in the tracklisting, your right it does sound a little bit lower than other songs. However, if you look at it in Adobe Audition, it's maxed out so... who knows.
glad you notice too, I mean I love this song no dout!
i remember Cali Boyz and a few others were a lil low too.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6