The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: One-2 feat. Crooked I - "Half Man" (Music Video)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: half_man_logo.jpg]

Quote:Earlier this month, One-2 of Treacherous Records teamed up with DJ Far to release a brand new mixtape titled Microphone Montana. In the coming months, One-2 will finally bless fans with his History & Destiny project and has unleashed a new video in preparation.

Back in January, One-2 released his Komplex produced single Half Man, which features a guest appearance by none-other-than Crooked I. The song is a hardcore rhymefest that features both emcees delivering their best on the microphone. One-2 has now released a music video, which is directed by Blind Productions, to accompany the song and it perfectly captures the track's vibe. We encourage everyone to check out the new video by using our embedded media player.

If you haven't picked up One-2's Microphone Montana mixtape, please visit the included "related" link. In the mean time, follow One-2 on his official Twitter account for further updates on his upcoming double EP.

http://youtu.be/YuyX8dMk4D8

Half Man MP3 - http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=340

Microphone Montana Mixtape - http://www.thebossboard.com/article?newid=957
Awesome visuals! That was a real dope music video. Glad to see One-2 has been putting out more visuals, thats what he needs to keep improving his fan base. I'd love to see some behind the scenes footage from his studio sessions, Uno seems like a cool dude.
Is it just me or can everyone see some strange symbols in this vid?
I've seen the baphomet head come up several times :\
^ ^ ^

and yall wanted to run your boy off the board earlier when i mentioned this in previous posts. it was clearly evident in the everyday video and this video is final confirmation. crook sacrificed himself to the nati.

mds will be huge project.
^ haha..no but really dont just jump to conclusions... whos to say crook or one 2 specified everything that goes in their vids?
I would rather give crook the benefit of the doubt because he has made alot of deep music that is in conflict with all that shit..

That being said, i dont like the idea of baphomet heads in music videos..
Well, I'm sure that both Crooked and One-2 offer their inputs into their music videos and definitely don't allow stuff in it that they don't approve of. Don't forget, they do pay for these videos and it's a representation of their art.
(07-25-2011, 04:29 PM)yanthrax link Wrote:Is it just me or can everyone see some strange symbols in this vid?
I've seen the baphomet head come up several times :\
(07-25-2011, 05:22 PM)Im Still A MC OG link Wrote:^ ^ ^
and yall wanted to run your boy off the board earlier when i mentioned this in previous posts. it was clearly evident in the everyday video and this video is final confirmation. crook sacrificed himself to the nati.

mds will be huge project.
(07-26-2011, 04:55 AM)yanthrax link Wrote:^ haha..no but really dont just jump to conclusions... whos to say crook or one 2 specified everything that goes in their vids?
I would rather give crook the benefit of the doubt because he has made alot of deep music that is in conflict with all that shit..

That being said, i dont like the idea of baphomet heads in music videos..
Y'all got it wrong, they just got a death wish.

What's wrong with that?

It's their lives, not ours, maybe they're just suicidal, because they just don't know the first thing about putting together an LP & sticking to release dates.
Wow dope video!!! Nice to see a change for once now that they hired a new production company instead of John Colombo. Dont get me wrong he is fucking  dope too but it was just nice seeing a change.

Nice to see Treacherous spending that Shady money ha
I think it would be great to see a "In The Zone" video. Not sure if they are planning one, just saying though.
I still wanna see a Click Pow video, or any of the new HSG tracks from Planet COB vol 2 too, just sayin  8)