The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: K-Young's 1st Album/One-2's 1st Mixtape?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if anyone owns a hard copy of his "Learn How To Love" album, i was thinking about buying it off of Amazon. If anyone does own it, is it worth the purchase?

Also, i've been trying to get a hard copy of One-2's first mixtape for years, i even asked him on his Myspace about 1 or 2 years ago and he never responded to me. Is there anywhere i can get it?
Learn How To Love is a cool album. K-Young is a lot younger on it, his style has certainly evolved, but it's a great project if your a fan.

As far as One-2's first mixtape. Pretty sure there is no way to obtain a hard copy at this point.
I think i'm gonna pick it up..

http://www.amazon.com/Learn-How-Love-K-Y...151&sr=8-2

I wonder why Amazon doesnt list the record label as "Treacherous"..

Yeah i figured the One-2 CD probably wouldn't be available. Do you own a copy? Somebody on here told me that it might be available at a store in California but that was probably a year ago and i dont even remember what the store was. If anyone on here is willing to hit up Mickey on twitter and ask him if it's possible to get my hands on it i would appreciate it.
Yea I own a copy of K-Young's "Learn How To Love"

It's def worth it and it also comes with a bonus dvd
(08-03-2011, 07:04 PM)Aaron link Wrote:Yea I own a copy of K-Young's "Learn How To Love"

It's def worth it and it also comes with a bonus dvd

Yeah I forgot about that DVD. Worth the purchase.
How is the DVD? Is it about K-Young's life or behind the scenes of creating the album? Either way i definetly think im gonna pick up the album.
(08-03-2011, 06:14 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:I wonder why Amazon doesnt list the record label as "Treacherous"..

Treacherous had distribution through Bungalo who had a distribution deal with Universal. That's going back to 2004/5 when K. Young's album came out. Around that time Treacherous released a Kurupt compilation album too called Kurupt's Greatest Hits Vol. 1.
^^

Very good memory, lol!
(08-05-2011, 02:12 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:How is the DVD? Is it about K-Young's life or behind the scenes of creating the album? Either way i definetly think im gonna pick up the album.

I haven't watched it for awhile but if I recall right its about the making of the album.

Crooked I appears in it for a couple of minutes talking about the collaboration they did for the album

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5S6NxFeRoI I uploaded the Crooked I appearance on youtube 4 years ago
Yeah, I think there is a music video on it too, can't remember. I actually misplaced mine.