The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: One-2 - "Destiny" (Music Video)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Quote:One-2 of Treacherous Records is currently putting the final touches on his upcoming History and Destiny double EP. In preparation for the project's Fall release, One-2 has unleashed a brand new music video.

One-2 recently teamed up with Shot Theory who filmed the visuals to the emcee's brand new song Destiny. The song, which is produced by Treacherous Records' in-house producer Komplex, is an uplifting track where One-2 ponders his future in the Rap game. The video's imagery perfectly blends with the song's content as One-2 walks through Hollywood exploring his future. We encourage everyone to check out the music video by using the embedded media player.

If you are interested in learning more about One-2, please follow the Xpand representative on his official Twitter account. In the mean time, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for future updates.

--- --- ---

Definetly my favorite One-2 video so far. Deep track, i'm glad to see Uno grindin' hard with these visuals. This EP really needs to come out soon, i can't wait.
One-2's videos have been looking better and better. This one is real nice. Looking forward to the project!
Not bad.
ILL ! oh and the EP will come out in 2-3 months ...
(08-17-2011, 02:46 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:From: http://www.thebossboard.com/article.php?newid=982

Quote:One-2 of Treacherous Records is currently putting the final touches on his upcoming History and Destiny double EP. In preparation for the project's Fall release, One-2 has unleashed a brand new music video.

One-2 recently teamed up with Shot Theory who filmed the visuals to the emcee's brand new song Destiny. The song, which is produced by Treacherous Records' in-house producer Komplex, is an uplifting track where One-2 ponders his future in the Rap game. The video's imagery perfectly blends with the song's content as One-2 walks through Hollywood exploring his future. We encourage everyone to check out the music video by using the embedded media player.

If you are interested in learning more about One-2, please follow the Xpand representative on his official Twitter account. In the mean time, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for future updates.

--- --- ---

Definetly my favorite One-2 video so far. Deep track, i'm glad to see Uno grindin' hard with these visuals. This EP really needs to come out soon, i can't wait.

^^^CO-muthafuckin-SIGN! I've been supporting & cheering uno for years and i still am cause i wanna see this guy make it! and that ep NEEDS to come out soon! PLEASE!!
This is hella nice
hella nice indeed!!

One-2, I see you my nigga! Dope visuals dropping lately from treacherous
^^^CO-muthafuckin-SIGN! I've been supporting & cheering uno for years and i still am cause i wanna see this guy make it! and that ep NEEDS to come out soon! PLEASE!!
[/quote]

I know how you feel. I was hoping it was going to come out last September and now were almost to this September and it still isn't out. I know that when it will be released it will be a classic. Hopefully this project takes One-2 to the next level, the dude deserves recognition.

Can someone rip an mp3 of this?
awesome shit
Can someone rip an mp3 of this? I need to bump this in the ride.