The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: One-2 - "High School Drop Out" (Cover Artwork)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have the artwork for this mixtape? (Good resolution if poss!) Only one of my One-2 mixtapes I don't have artwork for.
This is the best I could get...

[Image: highschooldropout_cover.jpg]
Thanks Effex  Smile looks a lot better than I was expecting it to be anyway, prefer this to what I thought the original looked like
I've said it on here before, but i would do anything for one of the official hard copies of this mixtape.
(09-11-2011, 02:43 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:I've said it on here before, but i would do anything for one of the official hard copies of this mixtape.

hit One-2 up on twitter
(09-11-2011, 03:24 PM)blazincheech link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=6428.msg293232#msg293232 date=1315770238]
I've said it on here before, but i would do anything for one of the official hard copies of this mixtape.

hit One-2 up on twitter
[/quote]

I don't have a twitter. I hit him up on Myspace probably 2 years ago but never got a response. If anyone on here is willing to hit up One-2 or Mickey on Twitter about possibly getting a hard copy of this mixtape it would be awesome.
The only place I know you can buy One-2 hard copies is on CD Baby. The Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 mixtapes are on there. Good buys too if you are a collector.
(09-11-2011, 06:16 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:The only place I know you can buy One-2 hard copies is on CD Baby. The Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 mixtapes are on there. Good buys too if you are a collector.

I've had those for a couple of years. I've just been tryin' to get my hands on a copy of Vol. 1. I know it used to be available so i'm hoping i'll eventually get a copy.