The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: Official Slaughterhouse "welcome to: Our House" Thread (Now Available)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Well, the I'm still digesting the album, but for the most part I really do like it. There were a couple songs that didn't need to be on it, but overall it was a solid project. I didn't know what to expect before giving it a spin. There are people claiming this was going to be the worst album of all time. I understand now that this was just talking reckless.

I think one of the major problems with the album was simply the single choice. I picked out alternate singles right off the bat on the first listen. However, I guess it's all just a matter of taste and opinion.

I understand the deluxe version was always going to be longer, but I would have trimmed the fat a little bit. I'm not going to pick favorites and least favorites just yet. It's got to soak in. I'll have a better opinion by tomorrow.

Overall, it was a good project though. These guys all have different styles and for them to blend them together and deliver a solid commercial effort is definitely commendable. I give them a lot of props for all that they've accomplished.
1st weeks projections?? Anyone wanna take a wild guess, they could debut at #1 but toby Mac is #1 on itunes but that could change with physical copies sold.
(08-29-2012, 10:06 AM)blackjezus link Wrote:1st weeks projections?? Anyone wanna take a wild guess, they could debut at #1 but toby Mac is #1 on itunes but that could change with physical copies sold.
i think they can sell 80-100k first week... but thats me being optimistic.
(08-29-2012, 08:33 PM)apostle p link Wrote:http://www.defsounds.com/hip-hop-news/fi...our-house/

going against a christian rapper huh? seems like the christian rapper is gonna sell more since his fans are religious and dont wanna go against one of the 10 commandments which is not to steal
lol nobody else finds it kind of funny that they are battling for the #1 spot with some christian rapper that nobody has ever heard of?
(08-29-2012, 08:33 PM)apostle p link Wrote:http://www.defsounds.com/hip-hop-news/fi...our-house/

Not surprised by those numbers. Let's face it. None of their singles ever really hit. Most likely the only people buying are the long term SH fans. Same thing happened to Yelawolf. Shady 2.0 has basically been a bust commercially, with the exception of Bad Meets Evil. And the only reason that sold is because of Eminem, who attracts (white) people who don't normally listen to rap.
Eminem really fucked this project up pretty bad

they still got my sale but that's because I support Crooked.
smh... even eminem fanboys arent buying it.
If the singles would of been picked better it could of sold way more but how are the projecting this with 2 days worth of sales?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28