The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: Official Slaughterhouse "welcome to: Our House" Thread (Now Available)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
(09-01-2012, 06:47 PM)Cannabis Over Beer link Wrote:the fag is wearing a Wu shirt

no way was he going to give a good review

your opinion will NEVER be valid ever again lol Wu Tang forever..
(09-01-2012, 05:38 PM)aLCapone link Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFCQItmLjww
I had to disagree with a lot of this dude opinions.
ya that guy was an idiot I checked some of his other reviews too he seems to hate everything lol, the first review sombody posted with the 4 guys was a lot better
(09-01-2012, 05:38 PM)aLCapone link Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFCQItmLjww

damn this dude completely bashed it along with the new nas album..he pretty much said it was on par with theĀ  2chainz album,well it all comes down to personal preference and theres no point in debating with someone when there mind is made up and if this album ends up number 2 then its kool still higher than nothing..reminds me of how big puns capital punishment was number 5 on the top 200 even though that shit was fire and a classic 2 this day! now imma just sit back and wait for the horse shoe gang project
(09-01-2012, 07:11 PM)apostle p link Wrote:[quote author=Cannabis Over Beer link=topic=6882.msg301601#msg301601 date=1346539668]
the fag is wearing a Wu shirt

no way was he going to give a good review

your opinion will NEVER be valid ever again lol Wu Tang forever..
[/quote]

smh @ you not realizing the reason im saying that is cuz Wu fans hate SH because of Buddens
why would Wu fans hate Slaughterhouse cuz Joe Budden got punched in the eye for talking shit tho.. they did say they ain't nuthin to fuck wit lol, I'm not a Joe Budden fan but I like the other 3 so I'd call myself a Slaughterhouse fan.. I even bought the album even though I don't like it cuz I feel they deserve it for everything else they put out.. If anything Wu fans might not like Budden but not Slaughter as a group.. that being said I listen to another one of his reviews and this guy is an idiot.. said Nas never did anything dope since Illmatic.. sun is deaf or out of his mind lol
i hope that guy giving the review dies a painful death for his ignorance
I think that saying all Wu fans hate Slaughterhouse is a generalization. That's not even true. I know plenty of die hard Wu fans that listen to these guys. It's just music.
Overall I think the album is disappointing. It doesn't even feel like an album, it's more of a collection of songs and not even a great collection. Where are the skits to show off the humour of the group or to connect one track to the next?? And no Premier on there...c'mon man!
I just feel like Eminem has had too much of an influence on the album coz the beats and ideas of most tracks suit him more than SH. The Asylum track is BS and the Skylab Grey tracks are so boring and have no rhythm at all. It's just a weird album and I'm really surprised at how they've totally missed such a great opportunity to re-shape the game. Really disappointed but I still bought it coz they my niggaz. Still.

Peace
(09-02-2012, 09:15 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:I think that saying all Wu fans hate Slaughterhouse is a generalization. That's not even true. I know plenty of die hard Wu fans that listen to these guys. It's just music.

3/4 of them do

i'm a die hard Wu fanĀ  (well, 90's Wu) but i love SH more
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28