The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: Official Slaughterhouse "welcome to: Our House" Thread (Now Available)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
The album will come out on Shady Records. Only artists who were supposed to come out on Shady Records and never did are Cashis and Bobby Creekwater. There has been much more promotion for Slaughterhouse already, almost as much as with Yelawolf. As far as the pushback goes, it's just like EFFeX said, it was expected so I am not bothered at all.
(04-03-2012, 05:18 AM)Dimos link Wrote:The album will come out on Shady Records. Only artists who were supposed to come out on Shady Records and never did are Cashis and Bobby Creekwater. There has been much more promotion for Slaughterhouse already, almost as much as with Yelawolf. As far as the pushback goes, it's just like EFFeX said, it was expected so I am not bothered at all.

true, i shouldve considered the fact that pushing the date back 2 June results in more promotion and exposure and to finalize the album without giving it that rushed feel to it..call me crazy but i strongly believe that the album WILL go platinum i mean just look at the footage from there tours, everyone just goes crazy over them..im sure as hell gonna buy my copy lol hopefully others will also..
(04-03-2012, 05:31 AM)highlandp323 link Wrote:[quote author=Dimos link=topic=6882.msg298453#msg298453 date=1333444690]
The album will come out on Shady Records. Only artists who were supposed to come out on Shady Records and never did are Cashis and Bobby Creekwater. There has been much more promotion for Slaughterhouse already, almost as much as with Yelawolf. As far as the pushback goes, it's just like EFFeX said, it was expected so I am not bothered at all.

true, i shouldve considered the fact that pushing the date back 2 June results in more promotion and exposure and to finalize the album without giving it that rushed feel to it..call me crazy but i strongly believe that the album WILL go platinum i mean just look at the footage from there tours, everyone just goes crazy over them..im sure as hell gonna buy my copy lol hopefully others will also..
[/quote]

There is definitely a push from Shady Records behind the group and of course this will intensify as we get closer to the release date. I am really looking forward to this album.
(04-03-2012, 05:31 AM)highlandp323 link Wrote:true, i shouldve considered the fact that pushing the date back 2 June results in more promotion and exposure and to finalize the album without giving it that rushed feel to it..call me crazy but i strongly believe that the album WILL go platinum i mean just look at the footage from there tours, everyone just goes crazy over them..im sure as hell gonna buy my copy lol hopefully others will also..

It won't go platinum unless they get a radio hit with someone pop on the hook. I think they'll probably have Em on their next single and the album might just go gold. Not that sales should really matter if the album's dope.
How can the album be in the mixing stage yet be delayed, can't say I'm surprised though. Just fucking annoying
Why Slaughterhouse ain´t got a beat from Dr.Dre? they on shady records and em is on aftermath they got the link...at least dre can give them one beat man.
(04-22-2012, 09:52 AM)D.O.C Soldier link Wrote:Why Slaughterhouse ain´t got a beat from Dr.Dre? they on shady records and em is on aftermath they got the link...at least dre can give them one beat man.

I might be in the minority, but I'm not even stressing that there is no Dre beat on it.
(04-22-2012, 11:07 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=D.O.C Soldier link=topic=6882.msg298889#msg298889 date=1335102757]
Why Slaughterhouse ain´t got a beat from Dr.Dre? they on shady records and em is on aftermath they got the link...at least dre can give them one beat man.

I might be in the minority, but I'm not even stressing that there is no Dre beat on it.
[/quote]

This is a Joke, we all know why...
(04-22-2012, 11:07 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=D.O.C Soldier link=topic=6882.msg298889#msg298889 date=1335102757]

[/quote]Neither am I, it's not like the group will get more recognition for it, plus Dre doesn't really produce anything Slaughterhouseish anymore.
(04-22-2012, 03:25 PM)Hood R.A.T. link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=6882.msg298890#msg298890 date=1335107273]
[quote author=D.O.C Soldier link=topic=6882.msg298889#msg298889 date=1335102757]

[/quote]Neither am I, it's not like the group will get more recognition for it, plus Dre doesn't really produce anything Slaughterhouseish anymore.
[/quote]

He can do it, why he´s produced for dipset?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28