The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: Official Slaughterhouse "welcome to: Our House" Thread (Now Available)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
So... It's May 17th. The album supposedly comes out on June 12th... No cover artwork, no listing on Amazon and/or iTunes to preorder. I'm beginning to get worried/impatient. We need something... SOMETHING at this point to prove that the album is definitely coming out sometime soon.
(05-17-2012, 03:07 PM)aLCapone link Wrote:So... It's May 17th. The album supposedly comes out on June 12th... No cover artwork, no listing on Amazon and/or iTunes to preorder. I'm beginning to get worried/impatient. We need something... SOMETHING at this point to prove that the album is definitely coming out sometime soon.
Not all albums have pre-orders, I think a cover art will come out after that "My Life" music video
(05-17-2012, 04:19 PM)Hood R.A.T. link Wrote:[quote author=aLCapone link=topic=6882.msg299343#msg299343 date=1337281649]
So... It's May 17th. The album supposedly comes out on June 12th... No cover artwork, no listing on Amazon and/or iTunes to preorder. I'm beginning to get worried/impatient. We need something... SOMETHING at this point to prove that the album is definitely coming out sometime soon.
Not all albums have pre-orders, I think a cover art will come out after that "My Life" music video
[/quote]

There are some albums who's track list, pre-orders, etc, don't start until 2 weeks from release date too. This time frame is still not all that uncommon like you said.
The album WILL come out but I think Interscope/Shady are waiting for the best time, still trying to promote Slaughterhouse to the masses before release.

Are the singles 'Hammer Dance' and 'My Life' available for purchase in Europe? I find it silly to tour there yet not sell there music.
(05-17-2012, 11:29 PM)Aaron link Wrote:The album WILL come out but I think Interscope/Shady are waiting for the best time, still trying to promote Slaughterhouse to the masses before release.

Are the singles 'Hammer Dance' and 'My Life' available for purchase in Europe? I find it silly to tour there yet not sell there music.

"My Life" is, but not "Hammer Dance". Maybe because they did not think it would have the same mainstream appeal as "My Life". Even then, it does not make sense when you think of the distribution cost to have your single on iTunes or amazon which is almost equal to zero anyways.
Album has been delayed AGAIN to July, starting to piss me off now. All this bullshit about being in the mixing stage, fuck you, release the album
(06-05-2012, 07:09 PM)Makaveli link Wrote:Album has been delayed AGAIN to July, starting to piss me off now. All this bullshit about being in the mixing stage, fuck you, release the album

Again? It's only had one official pushback hasn't it?

I think they want to get My Life video out and in rotation first.
(06-05-2012, 07:09 PM)Makaveli link Wrote:Album has been delayed AGAIN to July, starting to piss me off now. All this bullshit about being in the mixing stage, fuck you, release the album

funny and sad cuz when they were first spouting off about "March 15th" n shit last year, we all knew that shit was b.s. and it had no chance of comin out before the end of the summer.  Just hoping it actually does.
The original date was actually May 15th, not March.

First it was May 15th, then June 12th, and now it's just "July".
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28