The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: XXL Review of Ambitions Az A Writer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks for posting!

The funny thing is that they almost imply that the group is capable of diversity. Which is a little outrageous. I guess they must have skipped some songs... or never listened to Firing Squad. Ah well. Still good publicity being reviewed by XXL.
(02-08-2012, 07:07 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:Thanks for posting!

The funny thing is that they almost imply that the group is capable of diversity. Which is a little outrageous. I guess they must have skipped some songs... or never listened to Firing Squad. Ah well. Still good publicity being reviewed by XXL.

They're idiots at XXL...I think they're the type of crowd that lets fame define talent like giving Rick Ross an XL rating, when HSG originality surpasses his.. but i mean wut can you expect from the people that said Kanye West started the weekly series,then put out a poll asking who had the best music series just to not mention it again when Crooked I killed him in the polls..
they also gave Fabolous' mixtape an XL..im a fan of Fab but that mixtape lacked diversity from his Lex Luger beats to his flow...HSG got robbed on this 1
Its not a bad review tho, there is some good points there altought I disagree with a few.