The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: B Gutta - Tha Grind feat. Pretty Ricky & Crooked I
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another random track uploaded for the Boss Board Community!!

B Gutta - Tha Grind feat. Pretty Ricky & Crooked I (2007) [Album: I Do It For Tha Fans]
http://www.zshare.net/audio/586617559e0a4a3c/
Whoa, don't think I ever heard this one man, props!
(04-14-2009, 09:03 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa, don't think I ever heard this one man, props!

Sweet... EXCLUSIVE!! lol yea I wanted to upload a totally random track that not many ppl spoke about, I actually like the track.... kinda mellow feel to it.

I was also gonna check the projects list first but didnt till now. You will have to add this track to it.
you know that would be cool to do upload an extremely random track on a set day of the week do it every week until HHWS2 comes?
(04-14-2009, 10:21 PM)ogtripleg87 link Wrote: [ -> ]you know that would be cool to do upload an extremely random track on a set day of the week do it every week until HHWS2 comes?

Yeah, not a bad idea!

When did Hip Hop Weekly start on a Wed? Maybe we could start something like that tomorrow.
(04-14-2009, 10:28 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=ogtripleg87 link=topic=734.msg254309#msg254309 date=1239765673]
you know that would be cool to do upload an extremely random track on a set day of the week do it every week until HHWS2 comes?

Yeah, not a bad idea!

When did Hip Hop Weekly start on a Wed? Maybe we could start something like that tomorrow.
[/quote]

Well in my other post I said I was gonna upload You Dont Want None Of This ft. Crooked I tomorrow so that shall kick it off??
Word... Start up it's own thread and sticky it if you wish.
Nice ;D
can someone re up this