The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: My Version Of WTOH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I took the whole deluxe copy of the album and deleted some tracks and added Juggernauts to it to make a cohesive tracklist that i feel flows together perfectly. The only track that was completely un-tagged from the mixtape was Juggernauts thats the only reason thats the only track from the mixtape. I wanted to use Gone and Coming Home but they're both tagged and i didn't want any tags. When/if the mixtape comes out untagged i'll be sure to edit my tracklisting...

1. The Slaughter (Skit)
2. Our House
3. Juggernauts
4. Hammer Dance
5. Get Up
6. The Other Side
7. Frat House
8. My Life
9. We Did It (Skit)
10. Flip A Bird
11. Die
12. Goodbye
13. Park It Sideways
14. Coffin
15. Asylum
16. Rescue Me
17. Our Way

Just wondering everyone's opinion? I feel when the album has this tracklisting it is almost a classic, alot of good songs and a wide variety of topics. It ends up being 68 minutes long with 15 tracks and 2 skits, thats a perfect album length in my opinion.
To be honest I think its perfect the way it is. Flows great even some of the leaked songs I didn't like flow into the album so much better I actually listen to them.  I've said it before ill say it again the only dissapointment was Royce not being on goodbye. I really want to know y.
(09-07-2012, 10:53 AM)beagle link Wrote:To be honest I think its perfect the way it is. Flows great even some of the leaked songs I didn't like flow into the album so much better I actually listen to them.  I've said it before ill say it again the only dissapointment was Royce not being on goodbye. I really want to know y.
agree, and royce said the reason he wasnt on it was because eminem didnt want all 4 members on certain songs which turned out 2 be goodbye
(09-07-2012, 01:57 PM)highlandp323 link Wrote:[quote author=beagle link=topic=7577.msg301754#msg301754 date=1347033217]
To be honest I think its perfect the way it is. Flows great even some of the leaked songs I didn't like flow into the album so much better I actually listen to them.  I've said it before ill say it again the only dissapointment was Royce not being on goodbye. I really want to know y.
agree, and royce said the reason he wasnt on it was because eminem didnt want all 4 members on certain songs which turned out 2 be goodbye
[/quote]

I expected to hear a verse from him on the remix, even joell flipped his verse up
here's mine fellas:  ONLY USING SONGS FROM 2011 AND 2012:

1. The Slaughter (Skit)
2. Our House (with Em and with Joey's verse left on)
3. Coffin
4. Devil's Got Ahold Of Me  (from Travis Barkers album..SH should have gave him another song & paid him for this to be on this album)
5. Hammer Dance (el-p remix)
6. The Illest    (this wasn't a freestyle, right?? who made the beat??
7. Frat House  (video material right here!  2nd video)
8. My Life (w Ceelo Green)  (early radio single, either 1st or 4th video)
9-Throw It away (w Swizz Beats)  (1st video here)
10. Flip A Bird
11. Die
12. Rescue Me
13. Park It Sideways
15. Asylum  (w. either Eminem or Joe Budden rapping 4th)
16. Sucka MC's (w Freeway)
17. Our Way
18. The Other Side  (With all 4 members...released as a single and 3rd video and last song of every concert!)

DELUXE EDITION ON SECOND CD
19. Throw That  (with Eminem)
20. Place to Be (With B.O.B.)
21. 2.0 Boyz (with Yela and Em)
22. Hard White remix (With T.I. and Yela)
23. Walk Of Shame
24. See Dead People
25. Hammer Dance  (Araab music version)

how's that for a long awaited released that took 18 months to make???

and i'm shocked at Yelawolf being left off this completely, what a HORRIBLE marketing tool for Shady Records.  Hard White remix would've been a nice b-side on the Throw It Away single but instead we got no b-side Sad

this project was clearly made all by Eminem and his Illuminati friends and with little say from SH besides their lyrics on certain songs  (it's not like SH has ghost writers lol)

damn that song Park It Sidewayz is growing on me after i Hated on it the first few listens!  bone thugs sounding song
(09-07-2012, 09:47 PM)Aaron link Wrote:[quote author=highlandp323 link=topic=7577.msg301759#msg301759 date=1347044250]
[quote author=beagle link=topic=7577.msg301754#msg301754 date=1347033217]
[/quote]

I expected to hear a verse from him on the remix, even joell flipped his verse up
[/quote]

even though I knew from the booklet, not hearing Crooked drop a rare deep verse on The Other Side was frustrating for me because I loved that song but I wanted to hear Crook on it so bad.  that beat is AMAZING, the hook is perfect for it and the other 3 members were dope  (Joell and Joe being best).

dammit that song needs Crook.  i'd love to hear him freestyle over it and drop like 32 bars or something but we'll never see that happen because he only chooses to freestyle over wackass southern beats now  (half joking, half serious)

Crooked needs to start rapping over 90s beats on freestyles and leaving songs by YMCMB behind.  rapping over that shit isn't supporting hip hop even if Crooked kills the beats...it's only feeding into the trends.

one thing i wonder is if Slaughter even drops a 3rd album...at least in the next 3+ years.  that's how long it took them to make the first and you KNOW eminem will have these guys on tour for years lol
I seen joell Ortiz post a remix of good bye with fat Joe the other day on Twitter
(09-08-2012, 06:00 PM)beagle link Wrote:I seen joell Ortiz post a remix of good bye with fat Joe the other day on Twitter

Link, please?
(09-09-2012, 08:06 AM)Tony Trey link Wrote:[quote author=beagle link=topic=7577.msg301798#msg301798 date=1347145215]
I seen joell Ortiz post a remix of good bye with fat Joe the other day on Twitter

Link, please?
[/quote]

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/singles/id...dbye-remix
(09-09-2012, 09:23 PM)Aaron link Wrote:[quote author=Tony Trey link=topic=7577.msg301810#msg301810 date=1347195963]
[quote author=beagle link=topic=7577.msg301798#msg301798 date=1347145215]

Link, please?
[/quote]

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/singles/id...dbye-remix
[/quote]

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2