The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: Jihad - We Want Peace feat. Crooked I & Various Artists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jihad - We Want Peace Feat. Crooked I, Bellywize, Chali 2na, Rakka Iriscience, Ya Boy, Trick Trick & Nazy

http://www.zshare.net/audio/590100647d990524/

Didn;t have time to upload it so I jacked 2dopeboyz link  :-*
Props on this! 
Thanks for the update man, track ain't that bad, Crooked killed it!
Yea Crooks verse was cool.
(04-22-2009, 06:59 AM)Akademic link Wrote: [ -> ]Props on this! 
Damn I usually don't even check out tracks from other artists that have like 5 or 6 people on the song but for whatever reason I was like aw what the hell and glad I did cause crooks verse was dope will prob listen to this song just for crooks verse most of the time but we will see

Props
nice song Smile

crook kills it
Quality idea with the media player idea Effex, the site gets better by the week!!

P.s. Gave me a shock cause my speakers were on full blast, thank god I was not at work!
(04-22-2009, 11:43 AM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote: [ -> ]Quality idea with the media player idea Effex, the site gets better by the week!!

P.s. Gave me a shock cause my speakers were on full blast, thank god I was not at work!

Yeah, I'm going to adjust some stuff with that, glad you liked it though. I thought it made sense to have one so people didn't have to download songs they don't like.
FIRE....  only word tht  comes to mind
Pages: 1 2