The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: Crooked I - "Cali Untouchables" (Unreleased)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you for posting!
nice.

it's some cool gangsta shit but the more of Crooked's DR era stuff that leaks out, the less excited I am to hear the rest of it.

I need that new shit... he's just light years beyond that dude he was back then.
I hear what you are saying about him being better now, but there is just something so classic and raw about this sound.

It killed me knowing that I couldn't hear the rest of the album after this song ended... sounds like the intro, no?
This shit goes so hard, I wish the whole album would just leak. Does anyone have a link to download this? The one on DubCNN.com appears to be broken.

Does anyone know what other songs which were intended for Untouchable that leaked? I know some snippets leaked, and the full version of "Bang on 'Em" did too, plus the songs on Hood Star but I can't think of any others.
(04-25-2013, 10:15 PM)TU Times link Wrote:This shit goes so hard, I wish the whole album would just leak. Does anyone have a link to download this? The one on DubCNN.com appears to be broken.

Does anyone know what other songs which were intended for Untouchable that leaked? I know some snippets leaked, and the full version of "Bang on 'Em" did too, plus the songs on Hood Star but I can't think of any others.

I think the version of Bang On "em that was released is different from the original that the snippets were from.
(04-25-2013, 11:53 PM)Snake Eyez link Wrote:[quote author=TU Times link=topic=7971.msg303684#msg303684 date=1366942508]
This shit goes so hard, I wish the whole album would just leak. Does anyone have a link to download this? The one on DubCNN.com appears to be broken.

I think the version of Bang On "em that was released is different from the original that the snippets were from.
[/quote]

The original version to "Bang on 'Em" was released and can be heard here: https://soundcloud.com/#darren-vegas/dar...on-em-feat

Unforunately, much like "Untouchable Cali", there's no link out there to download the original version of this song. Hopefully DubCNN fixes the link soon.
(04-25-2013, 11:53 PM)Snake Eyez link Wrote:[quote author=TU Times link=topic=7971.msg303684#msg303684 date=1366942508]

[/quote]

Are you sure about that, the snippet that I have sounds pretty close to the version I have? You're not confusing the one that leaked this year with the Daz Dillinger remix right?
(04-26-2013, 06:39 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=Snake Eyez link=topic=7971.msg303685#msg303685 date=1366948402]
[quote author=TU Times link=topic=7971.msg303684#msg303684 date=1366942508]

[/quote]

Are you sure about that, the snippet that I have sounds pretty close to the version I have? You're not confusing the one that leaked this year with the Daz Dillinger remix right?
[/quote]

oh shit, you're right.  I was thinking of the Daz version... I was not aware the snippet version ever surfaced on the net.  (thought it was a Daz produced track not Vegas)

dope, i gave up on ever hearing the full song
(04-26-2013, 01:32 AM)TU Times link Wrote:[quote author=Snake Eyez link=topic=7971.msg303685#msg303685 date=1366948402]
[quote author=TU Times link=topic=7971.msg303684#msg303684 date=1366942508]

[/quote]

The original version to "Bang on 'Em" was released and can be heard here: https://soundcloud.com/#darren-vegas/dar...on-em-feat

Unforunately, much like "Untouchable Cali", there's no link out there to download the original version of this song. Hopefully DubCNN fixes the link soon.
[/quote]

d/l links

bang on em
http://www.mediafire.com/?g671puaoqkps850

untouchable cali
http://www.mediafire.com/?fcs78awa3knuuva

Smile