The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: Most Anticipated Albums of 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What up bossboard. By now, you should know i make these kinds of post every year, and just like my year-end list, this is the earliest i have ever posted my list of albums i look forward to dropping in 2015. I'll just get right to the albums i'm anticipating. This is in no order:

[UPDATED #2: 1/20/15]

[Image: Bjork-Vulnicura-608x608.jpg]

Björk - Vulnicura (release: Digital release: out now/Physical copy sometime in march)

[Image: cdeb5d7f.jpg]

Ghostface Killah & BadBadNotGood - Sour Soul (release: February 24th)

[Image: HCE-finalcover.jpg]

Steven Wilson - Hand. Cannot. Erase (release: February 27th)

[Image: Enslaved-In-Times.jpg]

Enslaved - In Times (release: March 10th)

[Image: img-run-the-jewels_122851426553.jpg]

Run The Jewels 3

[Image: kendrick-jppg.jpg]

Kendrick Lamar - Untitled

[Image: Fashawn-by-chris-elise.jpg]

Fashawn - The Ecology

[Image: nas.gif]

Nas - Season of Nasir

[Image: Slaughterhouse-2014.jpg]

Slaughterhouse - Glass House

[Image: original.jpg]

Blackalicious - Emoni

[Image: 443e8126.jpg]

Killer Mike - R.A.P. Music 2

[Image: rsz_clash_96_ycthecynic_1.jpg]

YC The Cynic - Negus

[Image: amon_press.jpg]

Amon Tobin - Untitled

[Image: krush%20pic%202014.jpg]

DJ Krush - Untitled

[Image: CannibalOxBladeOfTheRonin.jpg]

Cannibal OX - Blade of the Ronin (release: March 3rd)

[Image: Doom%2B%2526%2BStarks.jpg]

DOOMStarks

[Image: ocean-frank-507ed3e6ed64b.jpg]

Frank Ocean - Untitled (lets see if it actually drops this year)

[Image: radiohead.jpg]

Radiohead - Untitled

[Image: elzhi3.jpg]

Elzhi - P.I.M.P [Possessing Infinite Mind Power] (I've been waiting on this for a couple of years now. If it drops this year, great. I'm not holding my breath though)

Thats about it. I'll just let 2015 surprise me with the rest. What are ya most anticipated albums of 2015? Feel free to post!
Here are the final 2 albums i will add to my list of anticipated albums of 2015

[Image: Album_cover_of_The_Malkuth_Grimoire.jpg]

Alkaloid - The Malkuth Grimoire (release: March 17th)

[Image: oddisee-new.jpeg]

Oddisee - The Good Fight

Again, feel free to share YOUR list of albums you're anticipating this year (damn, this thread is the emptiest thread of mine ever lol)
I was going to reply when you first put this up, I really enjoy reading your lists but don't actually have the desire to listen to them, just like hearing about some lesser known stuff at the end of the year and hearing what is coming up with this list.

As far as my list goes, it's very simple, all I'm anticipating this year is Knocking on Raps Door by Horseshoe Gang, and that goes for all genres of music

I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't even end up coming out as I've heard nothing about it since they delayed it.
(02-04-2015, 02:01 PM)ehbunner link Wrote:I was going to reply when you first put this up, I really enjoy reading your lists but don't actually have the desire to listen to them, just like hearing about some lesser known stuff at the end of the year and hearing what is coming up with this list.

As far as my list goes, it's very simple, all I'm anticipating this year is Knocking on Raps Door by Horseshoe Gang, and that goes for all genres of music

I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't even end up coming out as I've heard nothing about it since they delayed it.

This thread (and every thread like this) is all about the albums you (individuals) are personally anticipating. I just name the stuff i'm personally interested in to kickstart the threads, and if anyone happens to anticipate some of the same albums on my list, cool. If not, thats cool too. Overall, i make these threads to hear from other ppl, and if that happens, i'm totally satisfied haha
Well, I hope you don't take the lack of activity in this particular thread as a message to not do these anymore!

I guess the main thing I was trying to say before is, I didn't post because my list is basically non existent, it's Knockin on Raps Door, and same goes for your year end list, It'd be a pretty boring list, Mixtape Monthly Vol 3-12(1-2 were 2013) after every shoe gang mixtape I've came on here and raved about it.

Basically just didn't feel like my list(given those reasons) was worth putting down for others to read, Anyway I just really wanted to put it out there that this list is appreciated, whether I feel like responding or not
Im waiting on the new young noble.