The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: DONT LET ANY OTHER HIP HOP CREW THE UGANG IS SPARING WITH GET MORE VIEWS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Collectively we have to join the battle and push our team to victory with boosting up the Youtube views for SAME DAY and HALF A MEAL by the HORSESHOE GANG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SEE_EMcADo

https://youtu.be/rfZfZOU-6Vk
more coming.  Yes I am about to start reaching out to those true COB supporters on some web projects that can boost up the COB music internet marketing.  I will be collaborating with the online community  to construct a new Horseshoe Gang web site that will be used in addition to the existing U-GANG sites for publicizing the large library of free music and purchasable music .  Since I am also starting a new chapter with my involvement with the COB movement I have to followup on some old business . More specifically addressing some of the COB domains that were illegally taken from my account about 5 years ago.  It has taken a while for me to finally have a lengthy meeting with Crooked I and the entire circle about this topic. Now that the details of the incident have been exposed to the powers that be I'm sure a certain individual or individuals will be contacted and I believe whoever responsible will do the right thing.  More on this topic later. Thanks Anonymous
I am a Crooked I and Horseshoe Gang fan, but truth is Funk Volume did demolish Horseshoe Gang with their diss track IMO.
IDK unless they have more tracks than Free Meal, I think it's pretty weak that their whole platform is you don't have fans or money...Kind of irrelevant to their lyrical ability

I'm obviously too bias for my comments to really matter but for me, the shoes lines in Same Day are superior, The organ donor line, the "ask Jarren we raping these little kids ask Jared, I'mma call you Kylie Jenners dad cause you looking like a bitch now and you transparent" line, Kenny's verse

And don't get me wrong it's not like FV didn't have some good lines but just feels weak to me that they claim they destroy anyone and every couple lines they go back to that same shit, doesn't help that they start by saying they amateurs and can't make a good song...like come on now

But yeah I'm bias so take this with the entire pound of salt! Could be that I just like HSG's style more than FV's but either way Same Day is dope and I'm just glad that this lead to that track

Did I mention that I'm bias..cause I'm bias, Do you think I could fit bias into this post more, I bet I could but... I'm bias...

The funny thing is... I didn't even know Funk Volume existed before Horseshoe Gang dissed them. I had listened to Hopsin's "Fly" record and thought it was wack (some of the statements he was making in this song about marketing manipulation and stuff were so obvious it sounded plain stupid) so I had never bothered checking for more of his music...
Long time no see Wizeguyzz, nice to see you posting again. I agree with you, we need to reinvigorate the COB web movement. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
(08-30-2015, 10:33 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:Long time no see Wizeguyzz, nice to see you posting again. I agree with you, we need to reinvigorate the COB web movement. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Horseshoe Gang already have a website. A pretty good one by the way. http://www.horseshoegang.net
(08-29-2015, 08:00 AM)Dimos link Wrote:I am a Crooked I and Horseshoe Gang fan, but truth is Funk Volume did demolish Horseshoe Gang with their diss track IMO.
you really think they "demolished" them? the song was dope but their bars were not clever or creative imo. they spit about having more fans, having more money, nobody knows who you are etc. in the most basic fashion, while the shoe gang flexed their lyrical ability with bars. isn't that what a friendly, competitive battle is all about? who's the better rapper? either way, i think its a win-win for both camps.
(08-31-2015, 03:19 AM)Rodger Ramrod link Wrote:you really think they "demolished" them? the song was dope but their bars were not clever or creative imo. they spit about having more fans, having more money, nobody knows who you are etc. in the most basic fashion, while the shoe gang flexed their lyrical ability with bars. isn't that what a friendly, competitive battle is all about? who's the better rapper? either way, i think its a win-win for both camps.

Said much better than I

This is how I saw it, nothing to back up their claim of demolishing anybody, I feel like if you make that claim then you really need to destroy em, and I just didn't feel they accomplished that. 

Sad thing is if this actually went through as a battle for half a mil HSG would probably lose just based on the state of Hip Hop, if fans voted FV would win just based on fanbase, if it was by some judges panel I don't even know how you could fairly pick the judges.

I won't be surprised if FV uses HSG's side not having the money as an out from this battle, when truth is if you truly are so bad that you can demolish any label you should do it just to prove it but they'll probably play it up like they went soft since it wasn't for money.

Anyway either way I'll be interested to see what comes of this, gotta feel like if FV doesn't respond Shoe Gang will just come back harder
(08-30-2015, 03:47 PM)Dimos link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=8549.msg305848#msg305848 date=1440945225]
Long time no see Wizeguyzz, nice to see you posting again. I agree with you, we need to reinvigorate the COB web movement. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Horseshoe Gang already have a website. A pretty good one by the way. http://www.horseshoegang.net
[/quote]

Yeah, I like the way that website was put together. Real smooth.
(08-31-2015, 03:19 AM)Rodger Ramrod link Wrote:[quote author=Dimos link=topic=8549.msg305845#msg305845 date=1440849625]
I am a Crooked I and Horseshoe Gang fan, but truth is Funk Volume did demolish Horseshoe Gang with their diss track IMO.
you really think they "demolished" them? the song was dope but their bars were not clever or creative imo. they spit about having more fans, having more money, nobody knows who you are etc. in the most basic fashion, while the shoe gang flexed their lyrical ability with bars. isn't that what a friendly, competitive battle is all about? who's the better rapper? either way, i think its a win-win for both camps.
[/quote]

Exactly my point Funk Volume actually had something to say in their diss track: Horseshoe Gang are broke, unknown, etc. Horseshoe Gang have bars but they aren't saying anything other than they're better lyrically than them. This is not a diss track, Funk Volume were vicious. "Same Day" is soft compared to "Free Meal". Lines like "Fuck Dizzy Midget Wright just for being shorter than five feet and shit", "This nigga spitting like his tongue's missing", "I can put a hole in his illmind", "I'm as hard as trying to deal with your mums passing away", "Yall about as weak as the legs on a starving person", "Yo Dizzy go back to Vegas cause this shit's too big of a gamble"... Come on what's hard about that and they're far from great lines, this is basic too...
Pages: 1 2