The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: Upcoming Projects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It has been a while since I posted anything useful here, so here's a list of the upcoming projects Crook is going to be on

Albums/Mixtapes

1. Good vs Evil 2 (Album)

2. Forever MC compilation (Album):

-TBA feat. Chino XL x RITTZ x Tech N9ne x Kxng Crooked x Dj Statik Selektah
-TBA feat. Horseshoe GANG COB x Kxng Crooked
-TBA feat. The Game x Forever MC x Kxng Crooked
-TBA feat. KOOL G RAP x Chris Rivers x Cormega x Domingo Padilla x Kxng Crooked x Whispers (It's All Good [Loyalty])
-TBA feat. Kxng Crooked x Royce 5'9" x DMX x Statik Selektah

3. Crooked I x Sloan Bone - Catharsis (Album/Mixtape). Some confirmed tracks:

- TBA - Horseshoe Gang x Sloan Bone x Crooked I
- TBA - Eminem x Sloan Bone x Crooked I
- For The Love of Money freestyle - Layzie Bone, Crooked I, Sloan Bone

Singles

1. Lil Demon x Crooked I x Goldie Loc x Tray Dee x Kokane x Glasses Malone x Mr Criminal x Chino Grande x Pops - Gangsta Guarantee (Pimp Rollin Records Presents We Are The Streets album)
2. Chris Webby ft Crooked I - TBA
3. Young Trav, Crooked I, Glasses Malone - My Coast
4. Token, Chino XL, Tech N9ne, Crooked I - TBA (Might be the Almighty M80 mixtape track)
5. Seldom Seen x Kxng Crooked - 2 tracks (Mixed Emotions album)

Possibly never getting released:
1. Lil Demon ft Crooked I - Old School
2. Kid Whiz (Jonny Joyce) x Crooked I - TBA  (Masterpiece? off JP Beats EP)
3. Mr Redd Dogg, Crooked I, Sarah Stokes - Step On By (Humble Beginnings EP)
4. Mr Redd Dogg x Crooked I - BYOB (Humble Beginnings EP)
5. Coniyac ft Crooked I - Ego Trippen' (Black June EP)
Good post!

You see and hear about these projects all the time, but i's often hard to keep track of them all.

Thanks for taking the time to compile them for everyone!
Quite a number of tracks/projects I'm looking forward to that I had no idea were coming out

Thanks for the list
Kinda disappointed that after a lot of his references in his new freestyle drops this year, to the anniversary of HHW being in April that Crook did nothing special music-wise. A mixtape, an EP, another freestyle or two.. another promised album that won't come out, or whatever...

HHW still remains the pinnacle of his buzz after escaping DR, and now after the failure of SH....
Yeah I was just thinking the other day while listening to one of the tracks where he mentioned it was the 10th anniversary in April and remembered that I anticipated, something from him in April as it seemed like he was hyping it up but, y'know whatever.

Definitely agree that (at least for me) HHW was the peak, not necessarily his best track ever, but that point where his consistency and just raw feeling was at it's highest point.

(05-31-2017, 01:38 PM)ehbunner Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I was just thinking the other day while listening to one of the tracks where he mentioned it was the 10th anniversary in April and remembered that I anticipated, something from him in April as it seemed like he was hyping it up but, y'know whatever.

Definitely agree that (at least for me) HHW was the peak, not necessarily his best track ever, but that point where his consistency and just raw feeling was at it's highest point.

Consistency-wise it is not even comparable with the HHW era....nowadays Crooked appears on about 5 songs per month per average, I'd say, aside from his own releases, so that's as much as it gets for a rapper of his tier.
Good vs Evil 2 will be release soon ?
Still awaiting news on that!