The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: Good Crooked Lyrics For Main Page?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I'm sure everyone noticed that a random Crooked I line shows up at the top of the screen when you visit the website (main page). These are getting a little old though, does anyone have good ones to throw into the mix?

I'm looking for good one or two liners that will fit on the screen...
1) Call my necklace justice coz its just ice! - One blood wcr.
2) I got more fire arms than burnin octupi- Stronger freestyle.
3) Ive got so much ice if you melt it you can make carrat juice.-
4) both hands on a nine like its quarter to ten. - We Takin Over
5) A nice slice under your chin gives you an extra smile.
6) I won't stop grindin until i own nine homes, lift ma shirt ye that's a nine homes.- g Music
7) Gangsta's dont dance i thought i told ya boy, going to war that's when i do the soldier boy.- Blueprint
8) I'm makin hip hop weekly condoms now just so you can fuck with ma lyrics.- Xxplosive.
9) Ma necklace got diamonds on both sides, thats how i doubles crossed it.- All eyez on me.
10) Tell em all Crooked came for is war, the best ever on the west unless your last name shakur.- Onslaught

I think that will be enough lol!!!
Yo Effex haven't you uploaded these yet because they do not seem to appear at the top?
I'm not putting them ALL on, but I'll pick a few. I'm waiting to see if anyone else wants to add some more though before I add new ones.

Oh BTW, if you can remember any track names, please put those with the quotes if you can guys.
any chance you have a list of what you've already used so we're not repeating any I think every one could just post there top lines and use the best ones( that way we will get a wide variety of lyrics, like I think a few ones that are more motivational then clever to put up, like some of the dream big lyrics
"Pistols doing dreadful things,Give you a 360 Halo and Red Bull wings." - HHW - Hit em up
"We can make money in our sleep,like kids when they tooth is missing"- HHW - getaway
"You'd have to live a year past 99 to keep it one hundred once in your life" - HHW - ether
(06-03-2009, 06:58 PM)DALJ link Wrote:1) Call my necklace justice coz its just ice! - One blood wcr.
2) I got more fire arms than burnin octupi- Stronger freestyle.
3) Ive got so much ice if you melt it you can make carrat juice.-
4) both hands on a nine like its quarter to ten. - We Takin Over
5) A nice slice under your chin gives you an extra smile.
6) I won't stop grindin until i own nine homes, lift ma shirt ye that's a nine homes.- g Music
7) Gangsta's dont dance i thought i told ya boy, going to war that's when i do the soldier boy.- Blueprint
8) I'm makin hip hop weekly condoms now just so you can fuck with ma lyrics.- Xxplosive.
9) Ma necklace got diamonds on both sides, thats how i doubles crossed it.- All eyez on me.
10) Tell em all Crooked came for is war, the best ever on the west unless your last name shakur.- Onslaught

I think that will be enough lol!!!

Updated with track names. Can't remember some of the tracks.
man... u can basically take anything from the HHW's "Getaway" and "Forgive Me"

Those two tracks were my two fav's out of the whole collection.. he spits so many hot lines.

You lesbian thesbians better be pedestrians, That means you pussy actors better walk.
"Take a flying leap off a building, that's how hard my shit hits the streets"

"Lyrical God, your flows unholy, your rhymes devouring more pages than Mark Foley"
Pages: 1 2