The Boss Board Online Community

Full Version: The B.O.S.S. Board Experiencing Difficulties?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the case that you are experiencing difficulties viewing the site today, we are well award of the issue. Our server is experiencing problems today which should be worked out soon. Thanks for your patience.
Booo! I wana refund >Sad
(07-08-2009, 02:31 PM)alphabet link Wrote:Booo! I wana refund >Sad

Lol haha what refund????

That's what will have been the problem Effex sometimes the pages don't load I thought it was my internet I was gonna call em and diss em lol!
Apparently the company that hosts this website is experiencing nationwide problems today and are promising the get it cleared up, but I can't give you a time frame as I'm in the dark right now too.
If you continue to experience problems or can not access the site at all, remember you can follow The B.O.S.S. Board on Twitter for updates as well.

http://twitter.com/thebossboard
thx for the info, works fine for me, if it has problems u can allways redirect to DOC and chill there.
(07-08-2009, 03:08 PM)Episcop DOC Cvrle link Wrote:thx for the info, works fine for me, if it has problems u can allways redirect to DOC and chill there.

This too...

Actually it looks like things are starting to return to normal, but I wanted to get this thread up and running in case people had further problems.
(07-08-2009, 03:12 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=Episcop DOC Cvrle link=topic=1146.msg257996#msg257996 date=1247080128]
thx for the info, works fine for me, if it has problems u can allways redirect to DOC and chill there.

This too...

Actually it looks like things are starting to return to normal, but I wanted to get this thread up and running in case people had further problems.
[/quote]

working really fine for me, sometimes i need to press POST few times but eventually works
Seems to be working fine for me to..