The Boss Board Online Community
Official One-2 "Destiny" Thread (Now Available) - Printable Version

+- The Boss Board Online Community (http://www.thebossboard.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Boss Boards (http://www.thebossboard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Treacherous C.O.B. Discussion (http://www.thebossboard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Official One-2 "Destiny" Thread (Now Available) (/showthread.php?tid=3223)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Re: Official One-2 "Destiny" Thread (Now Available) - Rodger Ramrod - 02-07-2012

i bought the itunes version and yeah its fucked up for me
the booklet is just 1 picture that looks cut off....kinda hard to explain
also track 10 is messed up for me. starts glitching out after a minute.

Re: Official One-2 "Destiny" Thread (Now Available) - effex - 02-07-2012

Alright thanks. I'll let them know!

Re: Official One-2 "Destiny" Thread (Now Available) - Dimos - 02-07-2012

(02-07-2012, 10:53 AM)Rodger Ramrod link Wrote:i bought the itunes version and yeah its fucked up for me
the booklet is just 1 picture that looks cut off....kinda hard to explain
also track 10 is messed up for me. starts glitching out after a minute.

Are you talking about "Tears Tumble"? It sounds ok to me, no issues with the sound or mastering, anything.

Are the physical copies only going to be available to those attending the release party? They should make them available for all...

Re: Official One-2 "Destiny" Thread (Now Available) - 509 Finest - 02-07-2012

Purchased my copy from Amazon. I've been anticipating this one for a long time so it's great to have it on my iTunes. One-2 put together a great project. Hopefully physical copies will be available, i hope it's not like "Kabob & Vodka" where hard copies were only available at the release party.

Anyway, great project. I reccomend it to everyone. BUY the project, One-2 has given us so much music for free, he deserves support.

Re: Official One-2 "Destiny" Thread (Now Available) - effex - 02-07-2012

One-2 made the iTunes front page, definitely a good look -

http://lockerz.com/s/181701822

Re: Official One-2 "Destiny" Thread (Now Available) - mcgradam - 02-08-2012

Got my copy from Itunes today, One- 2 put together a very solid project! Will be on rotation for a good while

Re: Official One-2 "Destiny" Thread (Now Available) - Tony Trey - 02-08-2012

Picked up mine from Amazon right after midnight Monday.  Great album.  I had a lot of time to listen to it yesterday because I had to be on the road for work about 4 hours yesterday.  The only track I skip is Femme Fatale, but that's purely because I can't stand Knocturnal's voice.  Everything else though is solid.  Having Komplex produce the entire project was a great idea.  It has a really unified sound throughout.  Seriously, if there's anyone on here that hasn't picked it up yet, do so.  You won't be let down.  Plus One-2 has given us so much free music over the years, he deserves it.  And it only costs $6.

Anyway, I hope between this album and his connection to Crooked, that some majors start checking him out.  Maybe Shady 2.0 is in Uno's future.

Re: Official One-2 "Destiny" Thread (Now Available) - CockOrBalls - 02-08-2012

WTF I was going to buy the album and this happened
We could not process your order. The sale of MP3 Downloads is currently available only to US customers located in the United States.
SMH !!

Re: Official One-2 "Destiny" Thread (Now Available) - g-kal2010 - 02-08-2012

Just got the album yesterday and its the only thing ive been listening to since! One-2 Delivered a dope album like i always knew was gonna do.

Re: Official One-2 "Destiny" Thread (Now Available) - effex - 02-08-2012

(02-08-2012, 09:38 AM)CrookedOrBiggie link Wrote:WTF I was going to buy the album and this happened
We could not process your order. The sale of MP3 Downloads is currently available only to US customers located in the United States.
SMH !!

Is this both iTunes and Amazon?

I know it's also available through eMusic, you could try there or check the other major digital retailers who might have it.