Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Royce Da 5'9" - DINNER TIME ft. Busta Rhymes
DINNER TIME ft. Busta Rhymes

(Busta Rhymes talking shit...)

Royce Da 5'9 (Verse 1)

Living legend inside of a Smith and Wesson
Sliding out of the barrel I’m fire don't try me because i'm hot!
Police cars with they sirens come by when i'm rhyming saying they got a call that somebody round here done fired shots!
Mac 11's in order the flow is like water (i spilt a quarter?) i'll blow the chorus is followed by the dock
Goons goblins and creatures and monsters will bounce ya and beat ya and stomp ya then eat ya don't get swallowed by the block
I pay a shrink every week to basically tell me lay here and speak to me just to say how psychotic i am not
I'm too fly with the viral and physical copies niggas sloppy look i'll put you under i'm what you try to top
I'm scared and compared to no man im like the big hand on Big Ben i get in and im hitting my numbers round the clock
I'm about to give it back to my nigga Busta-Buss and have a seat it's convenient im already copping a squat

(Busta Rhymes talk shit...)

Royce Da 5'9 (Verse 2)

Take em gut em and take out his organs and smorgasborg em the more important he is i'm toe tagging his beat
Turn em to chicken chowder dip em in some sniffing powder seasoning him with gasoline then throw his ass in the grease
Mention my name in a record i'ma come get ya lyrically then eventually i'ma take it back to the streets
Cannibalistic mentality rappers hating decapitate em rap about what i actually happen to be
Flow is superb all you hearders forget it 2 verses 2 murders acquitted personally it's a rap, the (beef?)
Fingers snapping and tapping, they feet clappin what happin, the street about to happily bring it back to the D
Niggas claiming hard yet all this time niggas believe them until i see em and then slap em and see
I aint having it, havoc is average to me, war is normal only thing im having is having a feast

Busta Rhymes (Verse 3)

Every time i (marinate/marry?) the rhyme and the beat i go (?) grinding the street then im fucking up everybody
(Organising?) shit like we gorillas and peeling your skin like we banana peelers it's hazardous if you copy
Dont you know that im one of the coldest, courageous, the boldest, contagious aint no one that can face this thing that i do
Well you know since i report the latest that niggas cant fuck with me cos im the greatest my shit is sick like the flu
You see im animalistic and cataclysmic (?) will happen whenever i grab the mic and talk
Indeed im bagging specifically that im hickory dickory dock of this smithy Diddy boppin my walk
Now im the messenger to set the temperature nigga whenever the heat will be needed to hide the block-up im saying
I got the Dillinger Harry Kissinger with the ratchet the fact is is im back with clock and the click see i aint playing.

Flow is superb all you hearders forget it 2 verses 2 murders acquitted personally it's a rap, the capiche

Every time i married the rhyme and the beat i go heary and grind in the street then im fucking up everybody